PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:05:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question For Joe C, Please

Started by statenisland06,

Previous topic - Next topic

statenisland06

Hi Joe..I am a member here for a little time now and today I was reading a response from you. You had been talking about a BINGO GAME. Well at the bottom of your post you wrote, "REMEMBER, DO NOT CHAT WHEN USING CHEATS" !.
May I ask why ??  I don't do much chatting but I like to no why. Can you tell me?? I don't want to screw things up.
no-no.gif no-no.gif  Okay !!
Thanks, Terry

Joe C

Quote from: statenisland06 on August 04, 2011, 09:26:58 AM
Hi Joe..I am a member here for a little time now and today I was reading a response from you. You had been talking about a BINGO GAME. Well at the bottom of your post you wrote, "REMEMBER, DO NOT CHAT WHEN USING CHEATS" !.
May I ask why ??  I don't do much chatting but I like to no why. Can you tell me?? I don't want to screw things up.
no-no.gif no-no.gif  Okay !!
Thanks, Terry
It is always a good practice not to chat in Pogo when running your cheat. People will accuse you of cheating and try to get you to post something that is a violation of the terms of service (TOS).

If you violate TOS, you will get a temporary or permanent ban from Pogo. However, Pogo does not enforce TOS when it comes to actually cheating, just talking about it or harassing other members. That is why it is best to ignore what people type in the chat box and just let your auto do the work.

If you are responsible when you chat, then you can do so. But, in my experience, if you say nothing, there are not TOS violations that Pogo will respond to. I do know that people report my profile and Homer's profile, for example, for running cheats, but nothing comes from it because we never reply to the other users.

Claiming a prize that requires you to claim it IS a big TOS if you use cheats and Pogo will dump your account if you try to collect. If you ever happen to win, just do not fill out the claim and you are good.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings,
In addition to JoeC's comments.  When accused of cheating.  I don't always respond, and if I do I try to not exacerbate the situation.  I sometimes add their names to my friends list and then BLOCK them from following me.

Now if I've been drinking wine, I might be more confontational.

All For Now,
S1lent

statenisland06

Thanks Joe C and S1lent.....
For getting back to me. I was just wondering why,   dog87.gif because like I had said I really don't chat . And so far I have only used the "Free Sample" but this is good to no. Again Thanks both of you for keeping everyone informed.

heart1.gif  Terry

harley89

Been on Pogo for  a long time.  It took 1 day for me to decide that chatting on Pogo is a no no.  It is a lunatic outpost.

fae

What Harley said :P I also find that many autos work better when I leave them running in peace and don't click around to chat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview