PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:04:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

notices ?

Started by kroni3us,

Previous topic - Next topic

kroni3us

Hello , Im new to the autos , ive been playing whomper , and as its going it always shows that i had one of the highest scores, constantly who see's that and will anything ever be said? thank you

Sue

In that game no one has said anything about my scores.

Everyone that is in that room sees it.

C~M

tweak the auto so it misses a word or so, but just never reply to anyone in chat

Joe C

Quote from: kroni3us on August 16, 2011, 11:25:36 AM
Hello , Im new to the autos , ive been playing whomper , and as its going it always shows that i had one of the highest scores, constantly who see's that and will anything ever be said? thank you
If you follow Crazy's advice and never reply in chat, you can crank it up as high as your computer will take it.

There are a few games where people will actively complain loudly, such as Boggle Bash and turning down the auto makes sense as to finish all the badges in the game require you to reach the "Panic Flip" more than enough times to get all the ranks without maxing out.

Again, even if people complain or "report you" to Pogo, nothing will happen to you UNLESS YOU TYPE SOMETHING in the chat box or reply to one of their emails. Make your profile as private as possible and say nothing. Then, you can cheat 24/7 for 10 years like many of us have. Just ask Homer. He laughs when people complain about him running his autos. And yet, no TOS suspensions for him.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview