PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:40:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjongg Dimensions has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

Are all the new games going to be in this format from now, I wonder?  I cant say I like it much.

snap20

Quote from: raine56 on August 23, 2011, 05:30:55 PM
Are all the new games going to be in this format from now, I wonder?  I cant say I like it much.
Agreed 100%. Seems they are creating them just for Facebook. A little late to the party there...since there are 1000s of lame games on Facebook. :(

S1lent

Greetings,
I was able to rank out in about 2 hours.  But, after getting my fifth badge at rank 50, it looks like there are more ranks.  I am thinking something like Mahjong Garden and my dragon that is 2,000 years old.  What say you?

S1lent

Stinkerbell

snap20

I've been hoping they'd add this game for a while now, they finally do and this is what we get? Before my last comment I hadn't played it...now that I have all I can say is wtf. It's just "speed" play like the pogo sprint and crap like that. Guess that's the last time I'll play it. Glad I don't actually pay for anything on Pogo...

Sue

My rank ten in this game (Mahjong Dimensions)  was my 2000th badge. Woohoo to me.

cowboy63

I do not find the badges in my game award album. Is pogo hiding them?  magnifier.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Stinkerbell

As of this evening I can't get MD to load, and my rank 10 badge is missing along with the game, from the badge album.

Sue

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2011, 11:04:43 PM
As of this evening I can't get MD to load, and my rank 10 badge is missing along with the game, from the badge album.
One site I seen said to only use Google Chrome for this game.

But to answer your question...it worked fine for me tonight.

C~M

All of these games have the Flash Flaw and bog down your browser after awhile. You need to exit your browser and use something like Ccleaner to clean up with and try again. I had 4 badges and was close to the last one and needed to clean and then I couldn't get back in, but just got back in. My badges are still missing so I opened a help ticket up.

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 25, 2011, 12:56:46 AM
All of these games have the Flash Flaw and bog down your browser after awhile. You need to exit your browser and use something like Ccleaner to clean up with and try again. I had 4 badges and was close to the last one and needed to clean and then I couldn't get back in, but just got back in. My badges are still missing so I opened a help ticket up.

I noticed that too - I hacked Homers pogo account and got almost 20 ranks done for him yesterday / today ... and he no longer has the rank 10 badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Sue

Pogo-Samantha: Hi, my name is Pogo-Samantha. How may I help you?

@yahoo.com: my rank 10 mahjong dimension badge is gone

@yahoo.com: missing and I know I got it cause it was my 2000th badge

Pogo-Samantha: Okay I certainly understand your concern, let me see what I can find out for you.

Pogo-Samantha: We have received reports from players who are experiencing same problem in this game. I've alerted our Operations group so that they can look into the problem.

Pogo-Samantha: Yes, we have received reports from other players as well.

@yahoo.com: As long as you are aware

Pogo-Samantha: At the moment, we're not seeing any rank badge in this game.

@yahoo.com: I am like rank 19

Pogo-Samantha: Please be patient while they investigate and figure out what happened.

@yahoo.com: Ok

Pogo-Samantha: Please keep checking the Pogo new's page for any new update on it.

@yahoo.com: OK I will and ty and bye

Stinkerbell

This morning it's still missing.

It's not just the badge that's gone, the game itself is no longer listed in the album at all.

snap20

Anyone know if these games are part of the beta testing they do? If so, seems they really need to expand their base of testers or do more thorough testing before releasing. Seems like this kind of thing happens with all these new facebook games they are releasing.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snap20 on August 25, 2011, 01:45:42 PM
Anyone know if these games are part of the beta testing they do? If so, seems they really need to expand their base of testers or do more thorough testing before releasing. Seems like this kind of thing happens with all these new facebook games they are releasing.

I agree. One day a few weeks ago ALL of the new facebook games went missing for a few hours. Well, the badges did, anyway.

Mistyeyed

im not going to waste my time on these games,cause they keep disappearing and you never know if you will get the badges or not,not to mention you dont know where you are in rank or anything...pogo has really hit an all time low,they cant think up new games themselves,last year it was all the hasbro stuff they could scarf up,now they are putting these babyish games on here..what next?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview