PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:41:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cirque du Flea has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

I have the same problem on the same level as S1lent. I have done the hints to no avail and tried over 100 times and cannot get enough strength in my fingers to get that spool to fall in the right place. The most I can do is get it to fall straight down in front of the others. And Badgehelp has been a bust about getting any auto on this game out there. I have zero stars in Act 3 and can't go to any other level til I get some stars on that GOOOOAAALLLL one. Any more suggestions?

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 13, 2012, 04:48:45 AM
I have the same problem on the same level as S1lent. I have done the hints to no avail and tried over 100 times and cannot get enough strength in my fingers to get that spool to fall in the right place. The most I can do is get it to fall straight down in front of the others. And Badgehelp has been a bust about getting any auto on this game out there. I have zero stars in Act 3 and can't go to any other level til I get some stars on that GOOOOAAALLLL one. Any more suggestions?
I have a cheat program that works just fine on it.

You can PM me if you want me to try.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview