PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:46:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PLEASE READ

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Pogo has something called Mix & Match Bundles now.  I was able to purchase them all, and I guess you will be able to also.  The Bundles are old Mix & Match Badges and Challenges so even tho you can buy them and it creates new Mix & Match albums, you can't play them as the books are empty, no challenge, whatever.  I had to go to Live Help to get my Gems back and the Bundles Revoked.  I will also tell you something I shouldn't, but after I had my help, I didn't have my Gems, so I went back and tried again, and that person refunded the 350 gems again and told me to log out and back in to Pogo to make sure I had the Gems.  I had them (both) lol.

Sue

I seen that they had bundles. I want all the badges but only the ones I dont have and with them being in bundles it is hard to tell who has what and gifting would be a nightmare waiting to happen. Why would I need two of the same badge and why should I lose out on badges cause they are tied tight in a bundle. Argh

Sue

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 13, 2011, 06:37:58 AM
you can't play them as the books are empty, no challenge, whatever. 

Do you think yours were empty cause you already owned them all??

C~M

yes I do, but I was lucky and got my Gems back 

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the info on this promotion.

I have one question.

If I/we purchased this bundle, could we use it at a later date when more M&M challenges/badges are released? 

Thanks
S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on September 14, 2011, 10:59:23 AM
Greetings,
Thanks for the info on this promotion.

I have one question.

If I/we purchased this bundle, could we use it at a later date when more M&M challenges/badges are released? 

Thanks
S1lent

I have no idea, as I am not them. I went to play them and nothing was there to play, but it still showed I had so many of 20 in the books.

I am happy it happened to me as I talked to 2 live help people and eneded up with a free 350 gems.

mycatownsme

I hope they work it differently in the future where we can make our own bundle.
There are badges that I don't have in some of these bundles but I'm not able to get them due to having some of the other badges. But I was able to get a bundle and added those badges. It was nice to get some benefit.
Steves Mom  tumbsup.gif

Sue

@yahoo.com: yes there is one more thing

@yahoo.com: It is about the bundles

@yahoo.com: I want the last three bundles I dont own but cant get them because it says I own some of them

@yahoo.com: I just dont care.... I want those three bundles fully knowing I already own some

Nima: Please, let me know in which account do you want the bundle along with exact name of the bundle.

@yahoo.com: ***************

Nima: Ok and which bundle do you prefer?

@yahoo.com: I love card games

@yahoo.com: I love puzzle games

@yahoo.com: I love word games

Nima: Please, allow me some time to add that bundle in your account deducting 30 gems as one time customer service courtesy though full amount of gems would be deducted.

@yahoo.com: ok

Nima: You are desiring to purchase I ♥ Word Games Starter Bundle right?

@yahoo.com: yes

Nima: Thank you for confirmation.

Nima: Thank you for being on hold.

Nima: I manually added I ♥ Word Games Starter Bundle in your account "************" and 30 gems will be deducted shortly.

Nima: Games from that bundle will be found in mix-n-match badge.

Nima: Anything else I can help you with while you are here?

@yahoo.com: I love card games

I love puzzle games

@yahoo.com: I want those two bundles also

Nima: I am sorry we cannot add those bundles in this chat session. If you wish to own them you may have to contact us on email.

@yahoo.com: Okie dokie I think I understand

Nima: I hope you understand our limitations.

@yahoo.com: ty for your help

Nima: You are quite welcome.

Nima: Thank you for giving me an opportunity to service your issue. You will be receiving a Survey shortly in your email. I would appreciate if you could take a moment and mention if I was of any help to you or not. Have a great day at http://www.pogo.com

Nima: Thank you for participating in Live Chat. Have a wonderful time!

@yahoo.com: I do understand

@yahoo.com: bye and hugs

Nima: Take care and goodbye!

You have disconnected.

Sue

That was the 1st time with live chat and they ended up NEVER charging me any gems for the bundle.

So I did it again with another and the same thing happened. (2nd time live chat.)

I got the badges but no gems were deducted.

Not sure how this will work for others but for me it worked great.

Sue

Jagtar: Hi, my name is Jagtar. How may I help you?

@yahoo.com: I was wanting to get the bundle "I love card games"

@yahoo.com: I love card games is the one I want

@yahoo.com: but it says I own some of them

@yahoo.com: I want that album no matter what

@yahoo.com: my user ID is **********
Jagtar: I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble purchasing the bundle for mix n match badges.

@yahoo.com: I love badges

@yahoo.com: can never have too many

@yahoo.com: lol

yahoo.com: "I love card games" is the one I want

Jagtar: It is for 60 gems and it says 'You've owned one or some challenges in it'.

@yahoo.com: yes exactly

@yahoo.com: I still want it

Jagtar: But unfortunately there is no option to locate which challenges you own from these challenges.

@yahoo.com: It is ok I know in this bundle I only own one

Jagtar: For your convenience I can add the bundle to your account and will deduct gems from your account.

@yahoo.com: but I want the bundle no matter what

@yahoo.com: yes please do

Jagtar: Okay, so I'll deduct 30 gems for that, is that fine?

@yahoo.com: yes perfect

Jagtar: Please give me some more time.

Jagtar: Thanks for waiting.

Jagtar: As per your request I have added ( I ♥ Card Games Starter Bundle ) to your account ( ************** ) and deducted 30 gems from your account.

@yahoo.com: ty so much

Jagtar: Please once sign out and sign in again to pogo you would be able to see updated gems balance and badges on your account.

Jagtar: You are quite welcome, Is there anything else I can help you with today?

@yahoo.com: Okie dokie and that was all

You have disconnected

S1lent

Hey Lucky,
I read your comments very carefully. 

It is the same question I have.

Are there more badges that are available by purchasing these seven "new" starter albums?

Thanks, I am finally caught up on my two accounts...but more badges would be nice.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview