PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:33:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Please don't tell me I'm Crazy but...........

Started by laci,

Previous topic - Next topic

laci

I am sorry if this has been discussed before, but to be honest.........I'm wayyyyyy toooo lazy to read everything!! no-no.gif

Anyway, I've been on a marathon playing lately.  No reason, just had forgotten how much I enjoyed it!!  Today, after playing for many hours, my brain was getting reaaallll slow.  I started having a problem geting my discard to go.  I would get frustrated and hit another one and it would go. 
After a while, I realized that they bot was helping me......or so I thought.  If that was not the card I was supposed to discard, it wouldn't go.  Thoughit was funny that the bot was getting 'bored' with me  blowkisses.gif!!   Then it dawned on my......after several plays the I was seeing the melds better.........BUT   stop.gif........it would always end with the bot calling Gin on me with a full hand. 

I first thought this was ridiculas, but shortly realized I was right!!  NO, I'm not smoking crack today!!!   shocked.gif'

I play for fun, don't care if I lose or not, but it isn't fun at all knowing I'll lose my petutie everytime!!   girls18.gif

Now, Am I the only one that has seen this??? 

Your input is GREATLY appreciated!!  I cannot be going insane yet......my daughter is only 13 and I have to have some sanity to get her out of the house by 18!!   cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview