PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:11:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Change to Weekly Challenge Activation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

If there is a timer, all I did was activated the 3 of them when I first logged on to Pogo today so that should take care of that.  Then played them later.  As I am not an early riser usually don't log on to pogo till after 12:00.  The hardest part of today challenges was remembering that Backgammon can't be played with pogo's giggle2.gif bots.  That we actually need a second person to play against.   hysterical.gif

smokyrain

Backgammon only took me about 4 games to get Doubles 19 times. I didn't really notice any timer.

The Activation doesn't really bother me either as I only play after it starts on Wednesday at 8:00 and just join a room and either play or use Autos.

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on September 28, 2011, 01:58:52 PM
If there is a timer, all I did was activated the 3 of them when I first logged on to Pogo today so that should take care of that.  Then played them later.  As I am not an early riser usually don't log on to pogo till after 12:00.  The hardest part of today challenges was remembering that Backgammon can't be played with pogo's giggle2.gif bots.  That we actually need a second person to play against.   hysterical.gif

It is easy to double-browse that one.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

APACHESmooth

If there's any timers Pogo must think I'm handicapped (which is kewl) mine have been activated since out day, I    haven't started on any. However, am getting on it today though.
Have a nice day & beautiful weekend!  halloween22.jpg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview