PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:01:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Overwhelming Jackpot

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Okay I admit that I really was not overwhelmed.....just whelmed. I imagine this is happening because they no longer sell this downloadable game but the jackpot in Dinner Dash Family Style made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard. But not to worry, I am a Club Member so if I win this I will get double ($3.38).

S1lent

Congrats Lady,
Will you have to report that on your income taxes?  OK...No it is under $1500.   What ya gonna get with it?  Gotta get something to remind you of the Jack Pot. 

Congrats again,
S1lent

disneyland lady

Today while otto was busy playing I notice that either the jackpot is running backwards or someone actually won because the jackpot was $1.10.  cheerleading.gif

playerkane

Darling SilverDodger

Well, just take a look at Spook slots' jackpot = as of this morning  - it was 354,005.35 -- that will buy a lot of punkins hysterical.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Darling SilverDodger

asleep.gif  embarrassed.gif
Never mind -  hysterical.gif that my token count - I really think it's time for bed
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

APACHESmooth

hysterical.gif Don't feel bad, even though my token count isn't that HIGH I've looked at it wrong too thinking it was a maximum bet in another game...almost cashed in all my tokies.  girl5.gif
Have A Nice Day and a beautiful weekend!!!!!!! halloween22.jpg

Squid

C'mon............... JACKPOT!!

Mama needs a new gallon of milk!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview