Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

backgammon badge (roll 19 doubles this week) Help

Started by TakersGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

TakersGirl

Hello
I have never played the game so i have no idea how.And since you can't play againest robots.Can anyone help me i would appreciate any help.

Thank You

roadwarrior

this game is idiot proof.  You roll the dice, move the pieces.  You get credit for rolling doubles be it you win or lose.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snap20

You can play against robots. Just choose an open table, make the table private with a password. Once in the room you can just select to play against a robot instead of waiting for someone to show up.

Sue

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 28, 2011, 01:36:02 PM
this game is idiot proof.  You roll the dice, move the pieces.  You get credit for rolling doubles be it you win or lose.
A bit harsh of a response from you.

I came here with the same question and am glad it wasn't me you were responding to. girls18.gif

catfancie

Quote from: snap20 on September 28, 2011, 01:40:43 PM
You can play against robots. Just choose an open table, make the table private with a password. Once in the room you can just select to play against a robot instead of waiting for someone to show up.

Sorry to say you can't play against bots in backgammon.

harley89

I could not play against the pogo bots. Reason I hate backgammon challenges. I load the auto on 1 computer and I play on the other one.  Game is not hard. Just roll the dice and move your cursor over the balls and it will show where you can move. Dont think about winning or losing just play and get the doubles

snap20

Quote from: catfancie on September 28, 2011, 02:04:56 PM
Sorry to say you can't play against bots in backgammon.
I've played backgammon on another game site...that must be where I remember playing a bot. Thought I had on pogo as well, but stand corrected. Thanks.

playerkane

Yeah, that's what I thought, "I'll just play with the bots and let them take from there", But no go. NO BOTS. The only choice is to leave, lol.

roadwarrior

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 28, 2011, 01:42:38 PM
A bit harsh of a response from you.

I came here with the same question and am glad it wasn't me you were responding to. girls18.gif

I'm sorry if some people are offended by my brutal honesty.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 29, 2011, 03:27:27 AM
I'm sorry if some people are offended by my brutal honesty.

Maybe some of us have no friends on Pogo or just hate to play with brutally honest people, lol

APACHESmooth

LMAO No FRIENDS, tried that and most are all DRAMA junkies.
HAG1 Crazy~Man  halloween22.jpg

pete379

You can also double browse, I got mine and my daughters doin it that way!  tumbsup.gif

pogo 101

i double broused too got it in about 30 Min's better than sitting in a room and waiting for somebody reasonably sane to come along lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview