PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:48:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by slammingrose11,

Previous topic - Next topic

slammingrose11

panic button.gif Would someone help me please, I wish to add a avatar to my profile, but have no clue as to how to do it, at this point I do not have a avatar so I need a safe website to download , is there any one willing to help , just point me in the right direction, thank you so much  help.gif

AustinBennett

Probably the only thing I dislike about this site. Avatars that take up half the page. Gives the site a cheap look as well. Wish Homer would perhaps limit the size to a square inch or less.

C~M

It isn't up to Homer and most of us have small Avi's.  And if you think the forum looks cheap maybe you should leave and go to Pogo's Forum instead.

Homer

Quote from: AustinBennett on September 04, 2011, 01:24:52 AM
Probably the only thing I dislike about this site. Avatars that take up half the page. Gives the site a cheap look as well. Wish Homer would perhaps limit the size to a square inch or less.

I think you mean the signatures. Some of the pictures in the siggy line are quite large. There is an option in your profile to turn them off.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

you need to upload a pic to tinypic.com then insert the URL into your profile

slammingrose11

cheesy.gif  dancing16.gif  whistle.gif  Happy Happy Joy Joy as you can tell, I did it and thank you all so much for your instructions.  popcorn2.gif

Sue

Quote from: Homer on September 04, 2011, 05:33:33 AM
I got an error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
when I tried it. I know I am still connected to the internet cause the second computer is still playing.
I will have to try again later. Thanks for the link and instructions.

Woohoo the second time was the charm. Got it to work. Thanks again Homer.

AustinBennett

Quote from: Homer on September 04, 2011, 05:30:14 AM
I think you mean the signatures. Some of the pictures in the siggy line are quite large. There is an option in your profile to turn them off.
Sorry, that's what I meant and thanks for telling me how to turn them off.

AustinBennett

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 04, 2011, 02:03:52 AM
It isn't up to Homer and most of us have small Avi's.  And if you think the forum looks cheap maybe you should leave and go to Pogo's Forum instead.
Since when aren't suggestions allowed? Perhaps you belong in the pogo forum. That's how they talk over there. I was wrong about the avatars, but as homer pointed out to me it's the signatures. Either way it's my opinion that it looks cheap and the last I heard people are entitled to an opinion.

Sue

Quote from: Homer on September 04, 2011, 05:33:33 AM
Does this work for siggy pics too???

Homer

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 05, 2011, 04:48:39 AM
Does this work for siggy pics too???

yes but you need to use one of the other links they give you like the one that begins with [img]

APACHESmooth

Ok got my Avatar under my name, How do I put a pic where my siggy is? I tried using the link code then but that is what shows when profile is changed and saved.
Anyone's help would be appreciated.  blink.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on September 26, 2011, 05:59:35 PM
Ok got my Avatar under my name, How do I put a pic where my siggy is? I tried using the link code then but that is what shows when profile is changed and saved.
Anyone's help would be appreciated.  blink.gif
TY all for all the help (  rolleyes.gif-NOT) but as you can see I'm no dummy & figured it out. I'd have been reading all of the help discussions on this topic still trying to figure it out til this day.  (But)  ass.gif I got it!
Y'all Have A Nice Day & a SAFE weekend!
  halloween22.jpg

Mayhem

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on September 30, 2011, 02:07:45 AM
TY all for all the help (  rolleyes.gif-NOT) but as you can see I'm no dummy & figured it out. I'd have been reading all of the help discussions on this topic still trying to figure it out til this day.  (But)  ass.gif I got it!
Y'all Have A Nice Day & a SAFE weekend!
  halloween22.jpg

Sorry about that - I'm just trying to catch up on everything sad.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Mayhem on September 30, 2011, 03:36:40 AM
Sorry about that - I'm just trying to catch up on everything sad.gif
Mayhem this by all means was not directed toward any of the Admnis., you guys I know are very busy. There are alot of peeps though on here I am sure that could've offered some assistance. 
TYVM for taking the time to show you cared though.  blowkisses.gif
Have a nice weekend.  girl5.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview