PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:23:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire

Started by playerkane,

Previous topic - Next topic

playerkane

I had a problem with World Class Solitaire yesterday. It wouldn't load, so I couldn't play the daily challenge. I clear the java cache, ie, made sure things were updated. Still didn't work. Memory is fine. I reverted back to java update 24 after it still wouldn't load. I checked today, still no go. Seems as if this is the only game I'm having an issue with. Anyone have ideas or suggestions on what the problem could be? I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: playerkane on October 04, 2011, 03:33:51 PM
I had a problem with World Class Solitaire yesterday. It wouldn't load, so I couldn't play the daily challenge. I clear the java cache, ie, made sure things were updated. Still didn't work. Memory is fine. I reverted back to java update 24 after it still wouldn't load. I checked today, still no go. Seems as if this is the only game I'm having an issue with. Anyone have ideas or suggestions on what the problem could be? I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
I had an issue with that yesterday too, I changed from my IE to my Firefox, and the Mozilla seems to be working totally better all the way around Pogo for me right now. They had told me to switch them from time to time for the one that works best. Go figure I don't get it either, but that's what I did. Good Luck  blink.gif

playerkane

Thanks Chiricahua83! I went the Firefox route and still no go. I went to the Pogo Forums, seems others had the same problem. Apparently, AVG 2012 is the problem. I'll try to downgrade to 2011. Let's see if that works. I do appreciate the input, thanks again.

playerkane

All fixed, sort of, lol. I have to uncheck my link scanner when I play Pogo Games. I just have to remember to check the boxes again when I surf, haha. If it's not one thing it's another.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: playerkane on October 04, 2011, 04:32:26 PM
Thanks Chiricahua33! I went the Firefox route and still no go. I went to the Pogo Forums, seems others had the same problem. Apparently, AVG 2012 is the problem. I'll try to downgrade to 2011. Let's see if that works. I do appreciate the input, thanks again.

Have A Good Night!!!!
halloween22.jpg

Stinkerbell

I'm so glad I saw this! My dad just downloaded AVG 2012 and started having trouble loading Monopoly Slots. It seemed other games worked, but not MS. I'll have to have him look at his settings and see what might be up.

playerkane

Hi Stinkerbell. I have the free version of AVG. I never had a problem with it and Pogo until recently. It was the update from 2011 to 2012. I just tried my MS and it worked with the Link Scanner activated.  I have Windows XP, IE 8, so maybe that's the difference.
Your Dad has to uncheck both boxes in Link Scanner when he wants to play. The problem with that is he's not protected and  has to remember to recheck the boxes when he's done playing. I hope it works for him.
They're suppose to be working on a fix for this. My problems were always with the Java updates, lol. I finally turned off the automatic updates.
Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview