PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:25:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer Or Mayhem

Started by APACHESmooth,

Previous topic - Next topic

APACHESmooth

help.gif Why do you guys not have the "right click" feature disabled? Can my post in the picture gallery be deleted?
Should've checked this before I posted...my bad & not saying anyone would save my work and use it just a precaution that I think should be added. Won't post anymore of my work though thanks.  bad mood.gif

Homer

I don't think there is any reason to disable right clicking. I happen to use it quite frequently for copying and pasting

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

First of all, I am a PSP'er and if you want something to stay yours, you watermark it with your name and then if it gets stolen, you sue.

Second, even if right click was disabled there are screen capture programs out there to capture them. (see pic)

C~M

Also, you have your "works" saved on imageshack which is public domain, so anyone can get your work.

You have your Avi & Siggy hotlinked to there so all I had to do was click on your siggy and it took me to your imageshack where I got this for you.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 05, 2011, 07:53:29 AM
Also, you have your "works" saved on imageshack which is public domain, so anyone can get your work.

You have your Avi & Siggy hotlinked to there so all I had to do was click on your siggy and it took me to your imageshack where I got this for you.

TYVM Crazy~Man I guess I just won't put up any of my work that I don't want getting out and some pieces are watermarked some aren't, this is just a hobby but what is the purpose of Image shack giving a "make private or public" option if it's public?  rolleyes.gif
And C~M I wasn't downing PSP I have that program as well as animation shop too that I do use as well was just stating this was not done with that program.  blowkisses.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview