PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:17:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

10000 Tokens (updated)

Started by ozcar,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

Solve the jigsaw puzzle and get 10000 tokens

http://www.pogo.com/prize-drawing/claritin

Get 5000 tokens from the following promo

http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/promos/kaiser/landing-page.jsp

(Sorry for the confusion)

mycatownsme

Thank you for the links.
I wass able to get the 10000 from Claritan.  cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

bololly32

About half the pieces in the Claritin puzzle won't even move.  I've hit F5 and reset the page a few times, but it's the same story...some pieces just won't move at all.  Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

APACHESmooth

Quote from: bololly32 on October 13, 2011, 09:51:33 AM
About half the pieces in the Claritin puzzle won't even move.  I've hit F5 and reset the page a few times, but it's the same story...some pieces just won't move at all.  Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
I had that issue too, and I had to keep clicking on the pieces and dragging until I got them to move. Try specifically in the corners of the pieces ; if you click over the Claritin logo though it may take you to that page. It may take a few but, they do move.
Good Luck  blink.gif

ozcar

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on October 13, 2011, 11:22:36 AM
I had that issue too, and I had to keep clicking on the pieces and dragging until I got them to move. Try specifically in the corners of the pieces ; if you click over the Claritin logo though it may take you to that page. It may take a few but, they do move.
Good Luck  blink.gif

For some reason it won't work with firefox or chrome, but it works when using IE.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: ozcar on October 13, 2011, 04:58:40 PM
For some reason it won't work with firefox or chrome, but it works when using IE.

Well you hit the nail on the head I use Firefox took me a few but I got them.  girl5.gif

pogo 101

I went back to it last night and they seem to have removed the links so that you can now click the pieces without it taking you to the claritin site.  I use firefox .... hope this helps anyone still trying to get the tokens... have a good day all  whistle.gif

unclefester1959

if your having trouble dragging the puzzle pieces in the Claritin promo, It's because you are not doing it in the proper order,or have the pieces in the wrong space! Don't give up they will all drag and fit, try spreadding the pieces out , then assembling them! good luck!

snap20

Quote from: unclefester1959 on October 14, 2011, 02:30:54 PM
if your having trouble dragging the puzzle pieces in the Claritin promo, It's because you are not doing it in the proper order,or have the pieces in the wrong space! Don't give up they will all drag and fit, try spreadding the pieces out , then assembling them! good luck!
That wasn't the issue. The page was designed poorly to begin with and if you tried to click on a piece that was over the claritin ad in the bottom right, you could only click on the link for the ad, it wouldn't let you select some pieces. No matter how you did it, you couldn't click on one or two pieces (it was one for me, both times I tried). It's fixed now though.

bololly32

I finally got it to work.  I just logged out from Firefox, and went to Pogo and logged in using IE.  It worked fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview