PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit, W/Whomp, Scrabble, Hangman Highjinks and C/Cove

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

For each of these games - Poppit, W/Whomp, Scrabble, Hangman Highjinks and C/Cove I'm of the false or True understanding that if you play these games  between 10/1/2011 - 10/23/2011 you can win tokens daily. It worked yesterday at 12:00 pm.

embarrassed.gif Doesn't even know me today at 12:00 or any Mars time. False or true for anyone else?

gigi

Lots of daily free tokens.  I use the A-Z tab on the home page and just scroll down to see what ones they have for that day.
halloween22.jpg

ozcar

Those games still giving me 500 tokens.  In addition, I'm getting 100 tokens fron the Google a Day Promo and 7000 tokens from Download Centre promo.

All the links are on the token page.

snowflower

huh.gif Duh stooopid me ... token page? ... You don't mean the Token Grabber, do you?
Help this befuddled fool plez? embarrassed.gif

ty ty ty

ozcar

On the main pogocheats.net page, left hand side, there is a site link, the 1st one is Free Pogo Token, then Token Graber.  Click the Free Pogo Token link and it'll bring you to a list where you can get tokens (some are for Club member only).  The 7000 tokens Download Center is about half way down, the 100 tokens Google give away is at the bottom.  If It's your first time to that page, your best bet is to click the token grabber at the top of the page, it will go thru the list automatically and you may get lots of tokens.

snowflower

ozcar

YW.  If you already used the token grabber, you probably won't get any more tokens.  The grabber won't work if you have to play any games.

snowflower

ozcar

Glad you were able to get more tokens, those 10000 add up pretty fast, not to mention the 25000 now and then.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview