PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:15:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Receipts for autos

Started by vasunlover,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

Is there any easier way to account for your helpers purchases than go month-by-month year-by-year on paypal?  I had everything saved on computer but it bit the dust...I need my helpers back!

gran2x2

What I do is..I use google mail and have a file that is labeled BHC for badge help cheats and I save all my email BH registration confirmations there with the passwords. And I print a copy of that password page email from BH and save it in a file folder..Sometimes an auto loses it's registration for some dumb reason and doing it that way ..I can just look through my printed file and find that PW page and re-enter it..For me it is way way faster and easier than searching thru PayPal..

vasunlover

Yeah I saved them all but that was on computer that I can't even turn on now!

gran2x2

If you save them in a file in an email account,then you can access that email file from any computer..Just go to your email and look at the file for the info..PC crashes are another reason why I print as an extra safety thing..I guess cuz I am getting older,I trust nothing to chance any more.. giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview