PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:56:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Home Page Change..

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I just noticed on the Home page at the top middle, There is now a thing that tells you how many of your friends are "Online"..This seems like a waste because you still have to click "Friends" to see who it is...Makes no sense to me... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

pogo 101

well now we know that the 2+ hrs the site was down it was time well spent  zipper.gif

MsMissy

Oh Gran2x2, i didnt see that . will have to look closer. I just click on friends list to see who is on. Tks for info.  hi11.gif

pete379

topsecret.gif I don't have any friends so its no biggy to me!!!! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

roadwarrior

guess I'm not special as I have no friends listed on pogo.  Tons of friends of my face book page and email account.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

APACHESmooth

Hell the shit don't work; it said I had 0 friends on and I went to my friend's list and there were 5.  huh.gif
Also went to play Poppit and I guess there down time was specifically to take away my unlocked themes. They were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview