Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

transfer/give badges, gems or tokens

Started by GodsmsVee,

Previous topic - Next topic

GodsmsVee

Hi all

I have more than one pogo membership and one is expiring.  Is there anyway to transfer or gift my badges, token and gems to another one of my accounts?  I didn't want to renew and pay since I already have an account with a few years on it.  Thanks for any info. 

AustinBennett

I don't believe there is a way to transfer gems & badges. As for tokens, you can use 2 browsers and transfer them by setting up a table in holdem, but this is time consuming and probably not worth the effort.

APACHESmooth

bad mood.gif
So sorry but all that stuff is non-transferable str8 from the mouths in Customer Service at Pogo. I was told that if I ever wanted to re-activate my other account it'll remain there for a certain period of time like 2 years or they may have sad indefinitely; I inquired at a bad time so not too clear on that part. But it's still there I can go to it on my friend's list from my older account just can't sign into it or anything.
GOOD LUCK though if you can find someone who may have a few tricks up their sleeve and can git 'er done for ya'.   blink.gif

edfshr

Can't transfer gems but you can use the gems to send some gifts to someone else. You will likely end up with a small number of gems left over that can't buy anything.

GodsmsVee

Thanks for the info.  I will probably use up the gems to gift my other account.  365 gems worth of gifts sheesh  lol..  or i could just pay for another year  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview