PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:47:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lindsay Lohan

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Lindsay Lohan
Has to be Crazy ...
Blowing Off Court-Ordered Shrink

Lindsay Lohan has violated the judge's order in her probation case by not seeing a psychologist at least once a week ... TMZ has learned ... and that may be enough to send her to the slammer.

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear to Lindsay during her sentence last May ... she MUST see the shrink every week, but she has not.  We're told one of her excuses is that she's been working out of the country, but Judge Sautner made it extremely clear ... work is not an excuse for failing to comply with the terms of probation.

And, Judge Sautner said, if Lindsay violates any court order, she's going to jail ... period.

As we first reported, it's even worse, because Lindsay was kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center, where Judge Sautner ordered her to perform 360 hours of community service ... kicked out because she repeatedly failed to show up, and when she did she frequently did not stay the required 4 hours at a time.  That's another violation of Judge Sautner's court order.

And there's even more bad news for Lindsay.  Judge Sautner is going to be extremely unhappy when she learns how much community service Lindsay has completed.  Sources connected with the Probation Department tell us, as of September 30, Lindsay logged a grand total of 21 hours, leaving 339 hours which must be completed by May 11, 2012.

Short story ... Lindsay could go to jail next week, when she appears before Judge Sautner for her progress report.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I don't think anyone believes she will go to jail  rolleyes.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Homer on October 14, 2011, 02:45:15 PM
I don't think anyone believes she will go to jail  rolleyes.gif
I'm not for sure about that, I watched that hearing and this judge said she didn't care if she was working on this "movie set" or not there'd be no excuses accepted even financial woes.
But this Lohan chick got some serious issues.  popcorn2.gif

Mayhem

Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you."
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on October 14, 2011, 06:11:14 PM
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you."

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

APACHESmooth

AustinBennett

This overrated punk had violated her terms of parole so many times and she has the balls to say she's being made an example? Please show me another example where the justice system was so kind to a repeat offender. Short of killing someone or breaking into Ft. Knox, I believe the trend will continue with her. It's sickening that we have judges that allow this, or people ignorant enough to vote them on the bench.

Squid

I hope she goes to jail.... and for the full term.  I hope people turn their backs on her and people like her who think they are above the law.  I wish her well but think she has many lessons to learn.

ozcar

Maybe she just need to get laid, and not the kind you get in jail.

AustinBennett

I'd like her to get the kind you get in jail.   shocked.gif

Squid

I think Homer has a big-time crush on Lindsay.   Lindsay and Homer... sittin' in a tree.....

Homer

Quote from: Squid on October 19, 2011, 04:41:40 PM
I think Homer has a big-time crush on Lindsay.   Lindsay and Homer... sittin' in a tree.....

I don't do skanks  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Squid on October 19, 2011, 04:41:40 PM

WTF!!! You talking about, huh? Who said that?!

girl5.gif

Mayhem

Lindsay Lohan is shooting nude photos for Playboy -- TMZ has confirmed -- and LiLo don't strip for peanuts ... the spread will earn her almost a million dollars.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gran2x2

Hope she keeps her mouth closed..her teeth are a huge turn off.. but at least she will make the air brush guy earn his pay..He'll be busy for weeks makin her look good..

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 25, 2011, 11:36:04 AM
Hope she keeps her mouth closed..her teeth are a huge turn off.. but at least she will make the air brush guy earn his pay..He'll be busy for weeks makin her look good..

I got something she can put in her mouth  tongue.gif

APACHESmooth

Sugarfootin

lipstick.gif  Oh Homer do tell me whats dat in her mouth. hhhhmmmmmm

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview