PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:43:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lindsay Lohan Could Get More Than A Year Behind Bars

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Lindsay Lohan could be sentenced to nearly a year-and-a-half in jail if Judge Stephanie Sautner decides she violated her probation ... TMZ has learned.

We're told the computations are complicated, because Lindsay has had so many cases.  But based on the 120 day suspended sentence for shoplifting, time served under house arrest, and her prior DUIs, Lindsay could be thrown in jail for a long, long time.

We've learned Lindsay MUST be in court Wednesday to face the judge ... and the judge has lots of questions, including why Lindsay was a no-show 9 times at the Downtown Women's Center, where she was performing her community service.  And the judge will almost certainly want to know why Lindsay didn't comply with the order to spend a minimum of 4 hours at a time when she showed up at the Women's Center.

TMZ broke the story, Lindsay was booted from the Women's Center because of all the problems and reassigned to the American Red Cross.

And one more thing.  The judge will almost certainly ask Lindsay why she didn't meet with her shrink every Monday for 1 hour, as required by court order.  Lindsay claims she did a bunch of therapy sessions by phone.

We will be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing, which starts at 10:00 AM PT, so stay tuned.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 16, 2011, 06:35:03 PM

Does it make me a horrible person to say that I hope she has to serve the whole time, and not in a special cupcake facility, either.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 16, 2011, 06:51:29 PM
Does it make me a horrible person to say that I hope she has to serve the whole time, and not in a special cupcake facility, either.

No it doesn't. It makes me madder than hell that she has blatantly made a mockery of things and gotten away with it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

She slaps the face of every court she gets hauled in to and walks away smiling ..every frickin time..I so hope she gets her sorry azz jailed for the duration this time..Why is she so dam special anyway..She isn't even that good looking any more..And her finances are tanked..Lock her up like she deserves and let her see she aint "special"..

C~M

Quote from: Homer on October 16, 2011, 06:35:03 PM

We will be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing, which starts at 10:00 AM PT, so stay tuned.

I can't wait, where do we go when you start it Homer? embarrassed.gif

mycatownsme

Yep, I agree with you all. And I also saw a report where they showed her teeth.
They are falling apart. Can that be from drug use? And if that's the case, then no wonder
she isn't doing what's she's supposed to be doing. It could be a blessing for her if she does
get locked up because it could save her life.
Something is not right with her, that's a sure thing.
I'll be checking back to see what happens with her.
Lin  aka  StevesMom  watching you.gif

gran2x2

Smoking crack ruins teeth really bad..They lose the enamel from heat and after that they just rot away..

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. Just when it seemed like the problem-prone star was on the mend, TMZ.com reported Thursday that she was kicked out of the program where she was supposed to complete her community service stemming from her probation in her recent shoplifting case.
In July, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered Lohan to serve 360 hours at L.A.'s Downtown Women's Center. Sautner required her to be reliable, non-disruptive, and serve at least 4 hours at a time.
According to TMZ, Lohan failed to show up for nine scheduled visits and when she did make an appearance, she often ducked out after working less than the required time. TMZ said Lohan was kicked out of the Women's Center for the violations.
Now, according to "Access Hollywood," the 25-year-old actress has taken her services to L.A.'s branch of the American Red Cross. Maybe she'll have better luck there.
Reps for Lohan did not immediately respond to ABCNews.com's requests for comment.

mycatownsme

Gee, she looks older then 25!  no-no.gif  I didn't see anything on the news about her today.
So Wednesday will be very interesting.
It really is time for some tough love for that one.
Thanks for the info too.
Lin aka Steves Mom  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview