PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:45:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ipod/Iphone games

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

is anyone else having trouble signing in to the pogo app? i deleted and reinstalled and still have the same problem white flag.gif

Mayhem

Yeah, lots of people are having that issue. Pogo really needs to fix that.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on October 06, 2011, 02:59:05 PM
Yeah, lots of people are having that issue. Pogo really needs to fix that.
I have trouble on one iTouch even with the delete/reinstall.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

cowboy63

Yep same here. Could not do last weeks challenge because of it. This weeks I am already giving up on.

Check this thread that nobody commented on. http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,40793.0.html

Mayhem

Got this response back from pogo :

Please follow these steps for iPhone App troubleshooting:

1. Click on the "app store"

2. Click the "category" you purchased the game from

3. Locate the exact game you purchased and select it as if you're going to download it. (the app should say "installed" to the top right)

4. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the description and there will be a field labeled "Report a Problem" this is where you can report your issue with the game/app and the developer or the company that posted the game/app will either contact you or post a comment about the issue (depending on how you have it set up).

This should work for the ipod / ipad as well. If your having log in issues, please fill out a report!

Joe C

People have been able to get Pogo to give them badges if they could not log on to iPogo.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

cowboy63

It seems pogo had done a security update to it's servers. You will need ios 4.x in order to log in.

"A recent security improvement to Pogo servers isn't compatible with older versions of iOS. If your iPhone or iPod Touch is running a version of iOS older than 4.0 (released June, 2010), you need to perform a software upgrade on your device in order to continue signing in to Pogo. To perform the upgrade, simply plug your device into your PC or Mac (using the USB cable the device came with) and run iTunes. iTunes will inform you that new software is available and you can follow the on-screen instructions to install it."

Pogo and/or EA help people do not seem to have a clue about this. The higher ups only seem to tell someone when extreme pressure is applied, then they claim it was common knowledge.

donthearyou.gif

Mayhem

Ah, well that explains my issue. I'm only using the original iPhone - and iOS 3.x is the latest available for it.

However, I was one of the first to pre-order the new iPhone 4S and will have it tomorrow  cheerleading.gif

bobby

ah forget that...i dont want to update my ipod..last time i did that it erased everything i had

Mayhem

Quote from: bobby on October 17, 2011, 10:20:00 PM
ah forget that...i dont want to update my ipod..last time i did that it erased everything i had

If you have iTunes installed, they have a "sync" option - that will backup up everything on your iPod to your hard drive.

Then after the OS reinstall, you can just click on the "sync" option again - and it will put everything back on to your iPod.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview