PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:13:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Plants vs. Zombies

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Pogo has released it!

It has 50 ranks and 5 badges you can earn!

snowflower

tumbsup.gif Hey Crazy, thanks for the heads up!! And ... knowing your reckless speed, you've got this game right down to a science and all 5 badges in your back pocket, lol.   huh.gif

C~M

APACHESmooth

Quote from: snowflower on October 18, 2011, 04:39:47 PM
tumbsup.gif Hey Crazy, thanks for the heads up!! And ... knowing your reckless speed, you've got this game right down to a science and all 5 badges in your back pocket, lol.   huh.gif
You that good suga'?  blowkisses.gif How are you today C~M?  girl5.gif

C~M

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 18, 2011, 07:09:47 PM
Yes I am, Rank 7 now, lol

Fine as always luv!
YOU GO C~M  cheerleading.gif
Game seems just a little CORNY to me  hysterical.gif but I guess It'll work; HAGN C  pumpkin1.gif

C~M

pogo 101

think this game will be fun thanks crazy and well done lol tumbsup.gif

C~M

Bad thing is you only get episode one in Adventure mode. You have to buy the game for full episodes, so you play the same episode over and over for rank.

Mistyeyed

i dont know how anyone can call this game fun..its boring and designed to be played by kids only i think...all these games they are bringing on now seem to be like that..wish pogo would come up with their own ideas for a change..

MsMissy

Thanks CM for the info, but i sure didnt see this game in pogo. quessill have to look some more.  hi11.gif

C~M

Quote from: MsMissy on October 19, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
Thanks CM for the info, but i sure didn't see this game in Pogo. quessill have to look some more.  hi11.gif

Look in the ABC's:

Or Category:

harley89

I tried but cannot imagine playing through 50 ranks of this game. So instead of auto I have a 9 year boy I will unleash on this game. He also plays Mafia Wars for me.

MsMissy

Thanks CM for teling me where to look. I was so wrapped up in yahtzee, that i 4 got about this game LOL ill take a peek today.   embrace.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: harley89 on October 20, 2011, 04:46:04 AM
I tried but cannot imagine playing through 50 ranks of this game. So instead of auto I have a 9 year boy I will unleash on this game. He also plays Mafia Wars for me.

That's cheating!  nono.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mistyeyed

Quote from: harley89 on October 20, 2011, 04:46:04 AM

i dont have a 9 year old boy here,but I am thinking of sticking my dog in front of my computer and let him have at it,probably he will be bored after a couple minutes though..

harley89

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jumperman1028

slap1.gif  This game is so silly its actually fun  ROFLMAO 

harley89

Quote from: Homer on October 20, 2011, 05:31:18 PM
You mean you're no longer a virgin?  zipper.gif

LOL No I lost virgin status a long time ago

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview