PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:10:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Plants vs. Zombies

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

gin

tumbsup.gif   My 11 yr. old g/daughter showed me how to play...so I got my first badge before bed...now to finish all the rest.  GL ev1!!!    girls18.gif   Just have to have the badges...LMAO

Frogger

I made it to Rank 5 - that's all I could handle for now.  I know a lot of ppl enjoy this game but after a few minutes, I get bored with it lol.  Good luck to everyone trying to get those badges.  coffee.gif

C~M

APACHESmooth

MsMissy

Ive only made it too rank 4 so far. its a hard game to me & they dont give you enough Suns fast enoygh i dont think. Those Zombies can go thru the Suns so fast LOL but ill keep trying when im in the mood. Congrats to all who even got 1st badge.      hi11.gif       giggle2.gif

Joe C

Whipping through the ranks of yet another Pogo Lite game. Almost rank 30, once I get to 50 then I will start on the second profile.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on October 23, 2011, 05:46:21 PM
Whipping through the ranks of yet another Pogo Lite game. Almost rank 30, once I get to 50 then I will start on the second profile.
tumbsup.gif

I just made rank 30, but the screen messed up so I didn't copy and paste it here, lol

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 23, 2011, 06:05:47 PM
I just made rank 30, but the screen messed up so I didn't copy and paste it here, lol
I think the next time I finish, it will be rank 30. I do not really pay attention.
tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

I just don't get it..If anyone likes it enough to do mine,Please,speak up..lol bad mood.gif

C~M

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 23, 2011, 06:40:37 PM
I just don't get it..If anyone likes it enough to do mine,Please,speak up..lol bad mood.gif

you plant your plants so they can kill the zombies, lol, don't forget your sunflowers as your plants need sun to be bought with.

gran2x2

I guess I just really hate the game  vomit.gif ...seems kinda kiddy to me..I suppose it's just my age showing..I like more mind engaging  games..   giggle2.gif..But TY for the tips..

Mayhem

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 23, 2011, 07:26:14 PM
I guess I just really hate the game  vomit.gif ...seems kinda kiddy to me..I suppose it's just my age showing..I like more mind engaging  games..   giggle2.gif..But TY for the tips..

The secret to this game is to get your kids / grandkids pumped up on grape soda and pop rocks - and let them at it.

You'll have the badges in time  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gran2x2

I tried that..He told me"Granny..this is a stupid game and I am bored".. crying10.gif

Mayhem

Ok, well Plan B is a little risky ... but you can give this a shot ...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gran2x2

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh heck no...lol...He has to much energy now.. no-no.gif..TY anyways..  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Rank 40 as of this morning. I will be done before BadgeHelp offers a cheat for this game.
beer11.gif

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on October 24, 2011, 07:43:27 AM
Rank 40 as of this morning. I will be done before BadgeHelp offers a cheat for this game.
beer11.gif

Same here, lol

Joe C

Blacklord4

cheesy.gif tease.gif cheesy.gif rank 50,just finish it after 4 days off and on....not a bad game....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview