PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:02:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Plants vs. Zombies

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorns

I am done with this game - rank 50.  Auro cheat what is that?  Still don't have one for snood or Brain.  Snood is taking forever only rank 27. 

C~M

Finished Finally!
Congrats to those who beat me, lol!

pogo 101

gran2x2

white flag.gif  is there a way to check your progress in this stupid game???   hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 28, 2011, 08:43:34 AM
white flag.gif  is there a way to check your progress in this stupid game???   hysterical.gif

After you lose the game it should show your stats as how many of what you killed and your rank and % to next rank

jenkins_tia

OK I am trying to get this mix and match game I have been playing forever but it never tells me you have killed ___ number of zombies any ideas...also does anyone know a fast easy way to play this

never mind just fount out badge is broke   grrrrr

NoWitch1

Just got to screen door level but can't get enough sunflowers/shrooms going to get enough pea shooters - making me nuts (prolly coz i got my brains eaten 2x)
halloween27.gif

C~M

Quote from: NoWitch1 on October 28, 2011, 08:01:30 PM
Just got to screen door level but can't get enough sunflowers/shrooms going to get enough pea shooters - making me nuts (prolly coz i got my brains eaten 2x)

Screen Door Zombies have to be killed by that purple shroom that blows bubbles/smoke.  The pea shooters will take too long.

NoWitch1

halloween5.gif
Thanks, I know about the purple shroom, but my problem (one of my many problems LOL) is I've got about 3 zombies and only one sunflower planted-not able to get enough suns to get more sunflowers or shrooms... girls18.gif

vasunlover

All I do is plant *at night) 1 sunflower, little mushroom and then I am able to hold then off until I plant more sunflowers and yellow shrooms.  Usually I can end up with a row of each.  Saving my points for pea-shooters which I don't plant untik the "zombies are coming"  Hope this helps alittle.

counterpunch

any of you all playing the full version? want to know if it's worth it? I kinda wanna see the other types of plants...heehee

C~M

Quote from: counterpunch on November 01, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
any of you all playing the full version? want to know if it's worth it? I kinda wanna see the other types of plants...heehee

If you like the game and like to play it, then it is worth it if you buy it. You don't need to know anything more, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview