PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Breaking News!! Lohan Arrives EARLY for Morgue Duty!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Lindsay Lohan made sure she made it to the Los Angeles morgue early Friday for her first day of court-ordered community service.

"We can confirm she came in well before her appointed time, between 6 and 6:30 this morning," Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter said Friday.

Thursday was suppose to be Lohan's first day of work as a morgue janitor, but she was sent away after showing up late for the morning's orientation.

Publicist Steven Honig blamed her tardiness on "a combination of not knowing what entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

As part of her sentence for a necklace theft conviction, Lohan was ordered to work 120 hours at the county morgue after she completed 360 hours of community service at the Los Angeles Downtown Women's Center, but she was booted from that program for missing too many appointments.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled Wednesday that Lohan had violated her probation. Lohan posted $100,000 bail for her probation revocation, but Sautner ordered her to perform two working shifts -- or eight hours a day -- twice a week at the morgue until her probation revocation hearing November 2.

"Her duties will include general janitorial work like vaccuuming, taking trash out and cleaning bathrooms," Winter said.

Lohan, 25, was on probation after pleading guilty in May to stealing a necklace from a Venice, California, jewelry store. She served five weeks of home confinement ending in June for that misdemeanor theft and violation of another probation.

Lohan's legal woes began in 2007 with two drunken driving arrests, and they've been compounded by her failure to attend counseling classes and her failures of alcohol and drug tests.

snap20

Starting to think this section should be renamed the "Lohan News! (and maybe some other stuff)" section. lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snap20 on October 21, 2011, 02:17:08 PM
Starting to think this section should be renamed the "Lohan News! (and maybe some other stuff)" section. lol

It seems like she should have her very own folder, true? LOL!! And hell, it'd be damned entertaining!

Stinkerbell

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 21, 2011, 03:17:14 PM
Well her BOOBIES were good in the movie Machete  tongue.gif

As long as you don't have to look at the rest of her, but then, it is YOU we're talking about, so I'm sure the rest of her went unnoticed!

gran2x2

I keep expecting to see LL follow in the footsteps of Amy Winehouse..I check the news every day looking to see she did an OD..She will probably never get another major acting job.Nobody is willing to risk millions with her behavior etc..She'll be out of the lime light soon cuz she will be another washed up has been..

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2011, 03:25:13 PM
As long as you don't have to look at the rest of her, but then, it is YOU we're talking about, so I'm sure the rest of her went unnoticed!

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

snap20

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2011, 03:25:13 PM

ZING!  hysterical.gif

Then again...took me a while to realize she had a face.  whistle.gif

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview