PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:39:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

no pogo club 30 day free passes

Started by butchsoto285,

Previous topic - Next topic

butchsoto285

HOW DOES POGO NOT GIVING FREE 30 DAY PASSES IS GOING HELP GAIN NEW MEMBERS?LOTS OF PAST MEMBERS HAVE LOST  DUE TO POGO NOT HAVING CLUB PASSES....THE VETRANS,THE ELDERLY ON SSI AND SS CAN'T AFFORD IT.... THIS IS SAD SINCE MANY PLAYERS ARE MILITARY ,ITS NOT FAIR.....

cowboy63

GodsmsVee

If your membership is expired you can do surveys and trials to get two weeks or one month free.  I got two free weeks this way. (To get me to payday)   Your membership has to be expired or you won't see the offer.  Good luck tumbsup.gif

whoneedsuanyway

They suspected something on my account about last year and banned me, Once I called in and complained  giggle2.gif that I was an active paying member who earned them * fairly* they unbanned my account, Although they did not ban my account from the inside, meaning.. I cannot purchase gems or memberships, or even update my billing information.

Plus : I have had the chance to approach the live chats who always offered me free 100-350 gems each time Also I have gotten free monthly memberships, Atm since they changed the new chat system in the help, I keep getting emails saying my purchase was unable to go through because of my cc did not work, ( because I had changed the card since ) Now I have a free membership without paying and it just keeps renewing automatically hehe

What I've done was made an account and just send badge albums to my main account :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview