Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update Billing Banner

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

When I log in I have this banner at the top of my Pogo page telling me to update my billing. I did that, but the banner is still there. When I try to go to "help" to talk to someone about it, there's no way to "live chat" or email anyone. In fact, the whole screen/area looks different.

How do we contact Pogo for tech support?

C~M

Mayhem

Click on "Help" - and then in the middle of the screen you should see "Talk to a Game Advisor".
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

popcorns

Are you using the coke rewards.  If so it will do that no matter what you do.  It does it to me also.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: popcorns on October 24, 2011, 11:24:20 PM
Are you using the coke rewards.  If so it will do that no matter what you do.  It does it to me also.

I'm using the Subway codes from a year or so ago, and it only just now popped up when  my credit card expired. I was getting an annoying pop-up screen, but when I went to the help area, the tech said she fixed it and it wouldn't pop up anymore. Well, she's right, and that's gone, but the stupid banner is still there at the top of the homepage.

Stinkerbell

I see the 'help' button and I click on that, but it's taking me to an entirely different page than it did the first time I talked to tech support. Now I'm wondering if maybe it's because I was trying to access it after business hours.

popcorns

Sorry meant subway. My does it everytime a new one is used.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

If someone can find the new path to "Live Chat" please post it.

popcorns

It did not go away for about a month.  I talked to someone from pogo on phone and did not good.  They could not figure out why it was doing it either.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, popcorns. I don't know what to do because I can't find a way to contact them.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 26, 2011, 02:13:08 PM
Thanks, popcorns. I don't know what to do because I can't find a way to contact them.

I was able to get into chat via the help section but the average wait time is like 15 minutes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 26, 2011, 02:26:23 PM
I was able to get into chat via the help section but the average wait time is like 15 minutes

When?? The whole screen set up is totally different. How did you get there?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 26, 2011, 06:33:29 PM
When?? The whole screen set up is totally different. How did you get there?

you have to login with your pogo info and then go through the process of answering questions before you get chat

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 26, 2011, 07:08:26 PM
you have to login with your pogo info and then go through the process of answering questions before you get chat

I used to have no problems doing exactly that, but now when I click on Help it takes me to an entirely different EA screen and I try to answer their damned questions but I never get to anywhere where I can chat or email.

Stinkerbell

I'm deleting all these images as they aren't relevant anymore.

pogo 101

Hi Stinkerbell

The US Pogo site now has a link to direct live chat .. You will find it right at the bottom of the Letters to the editor page with the editors email address I haven't clicked it as my problem was resolved but good luck!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pogo 101 on October 27, 2011, 02:41:22 AM
Hi Stinkerbell

The US Pogo site now has a link to direct live chat .. You will find it right at the bottom of the Letters to the editor page with the editors email address I haven't clicked it as my problem was resolved but good luck!

Thanks. I went to the Letters to the Editor page and scrolled and scrolled and didn't see an email address. So I clicked on one of the October 26 link and scrolled to bottom. I found the email address to the editor, but no link to live chat. And I am using the US version.

Can you be more specific about how you found the link?

Stinkerbell

Nevermind. I went to the Pogo Forums and found this -

This is from a Pogo fan site:
How to Get Help with Pogo

Pogo's help system has been fully integrated into Electronic Arts' help system (EA is Pogo's parent company). All of the same features we've always had access to — like live chat and knowledge base articles — are still available, but getting to them is a little different than before.

Start like you always have: click on the Help link in the upper right hand corner of any page on Pogo.com. You'll be taken to the new EA Help Center.

To get help with Pogo:

1: Ask or enter a search term.
This will search the knowledge base for articles that pertain to your keywords or questions. This will search all of EA's help pages, so be sure to include the word Pogo to target your results.

2: Click on the Pogo logo.
This will display the Browse Help page. The drop-down is defaulted to "Featured" articles, but you can also choose "Most Recent" to see current and recent issues.

3: Talk to a Game Advisor.
This is the old "Live Chat" we're used to — and this is where the new system lacks a little functionality and uses some confusing terms. Click the "Talk to a Game Advisor" button and a window will pop up explaining the process to you. Click the "Level Up" button from here to log in with your Pogo username and password. Once you're logged in, it will ask you to provide a few details:

What product is your question about?
Just type in Pogo here and type Enter. You can also type the name of a Pogo game you're having a problem with, which will skip step two entirely.
What game are you playing?
This list is not in alphabetical order — or any discernible order for that matter. If you can't find the game or topic that you need, just pick anything — it's not your fault their system isn't easy to use.
Select a contact option
You'll have the choice between "Call me", "Live chat", and "Email me". Any options that are unavailable at this time will be greyed out. Email should always be available.
If at any point in the help process you get stuck, feel free to use the toll free number to contact Pogo and EA: 1-866-543-5435 7am-9pm CST (7 days a week). You can also contact them @askeasupport on Twitter or on Facebook.

mycatownsme

Thank you for putting this good information here.
StevesMom/Lin  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview