This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Took the Badges back

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

They took all of the embedded Flash game badges back.  I guess it has something to do with the mix & match challenge that is messed up.  They better give them back soon.

gin

diablo.gif   Mine are missing also and i'm very upset...   swear2.gif

gran2x2

That's B.S....I had finish Mahjong and Poppit..I want my badges and alo the gems for the P vs Z swear2.gif low blow.gif

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

It's just a glitch - pogo is aware of the issue and they are going to fix it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on October 25, 2011, 05:18:31 PM

We know, we just love to

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on October 25, 2011, 05:18:31 PM
I just finished Plants Vs Zombies on my profile (it says rank 50 when I end a game), but I would love to see the badge.

I will start on my second profile soon enough. I think I will play something else until they fix all the Pogo Lite games.

I am more annoyed that I cannot be winning the PvZ Zombie Mix badge x50 right now. It would take about 8 hours to win it x50.
diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pogo 101

not sure about anyone else but my badges reappeared this morning ... 

In the meantime has anyone else been having problems with contacting Pogo by clicking their help link?? it takes you to EA site which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard  help.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pogo 101 on October 26, 2011, 04:28:44 AM
not sure about anyone else but my badges reappeared this morning ... 

In the meantime has anyone else been having problems with contacting Pogo by clicking their help link?? it takes you to EA site which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard  help.gif

Yep, I posted the same question elsewhere.

pogo 101

Hi Stinkerbell

I only wanted to email Pogo with a ? about the missing badges .... but theres just no way of contacting them wondered if you use the email address that receipts for gems and badge purchases come from would it get through to someone?? it doesn't say on the emails "do not reply to this email" the telephone number is useless to me as I don't live in the states.

Stinkerbell

I don't know, pogo 101. I'll keep trying to find a way, but what do they expect us to do?

Battlefield 3, another EA game, came out Monday night and my son plays it on his XBox Live. They've had major server overload and from what he's heard, some of the other systems like PC and PS3, so I'm wondering if they disabled the chat from Pogo because they're overloaded with Battlefield issues.

pogo 101

Hi Stinkerbell

Try sending through to the editor email address that way you know its going to be read.....

Hope that helps and good luck

snowflower

low blow.gif

Don't know about anyone else but I feel more like a number than a name to Pogo these days. Would you suppose that Pogo's getting too big and independent now to be bothered very much with "the little people"? US "the little people" ~ the very supporters who put them where they are today. Remember way back when they were much smaller... if we had a problem or a question they got right back to us? Seems like now-a-days, they get right back to us only if they're after us. Just my imagination?....  Hiiiii there Stinky, hows doin?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview