PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:18:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Surf ads and get paid money. Get paid to view ads by simply signing up

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

Get paid to do more than just "Click", with this unique system you can get paid to view websites, take surveys, read ads, and more!

Low Withdraws Limits - No Earning Limits, Simple and Effective, Perform tasks to Earn Money, Refer other''s and earn!

GetPaidFromAds - The best ptc site on the web! You surf ads and you get paid money. Get paid to view ads by simply signing up and make money from traffic

Check it out....owned by the makers of GiftAuto/MyCheapJobs/BadgeHelp....nice little way to make money while you surf around

http://getpaidfromads.com/index.php

chummychum

If you would like to advertise FREE on this site, sign up, PM or leave a note here in the thread with your username that you signed up with.

I will give you anywhere from 10-1000 credits on the site. You can choose to use your credits to put up a link, banner, survey or email.

This is all free, so if I don't get back to you, or you don't get as many credits as you were hoping for.....or if your credits disappear....well, that's how it goes. I am basically doing some beta testing with this script.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview