PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Change my location

Started by Phil,

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

I know this question has been asked a few times but none of the answers have worked...
Im in the UK and want to be able to play the US games... I can click the US button at the top of page and play the US crosswords & triva BUT I want to be able to play scrabble and get the extra badges not available to the UK.
Does anybody know how/where I can change my location so I can play them.
I downloaded an IP blocker(which shows me as being in the USA), deleted all my cookies, signed in and out but it didnt work. I still cant play, so I assume its a setting in pogo.
Any ideas?

Sue

When you first signed up for POGO you probably had to give your location.

Phil

Yes I did. But I joined pogo about 7 years ago long before the UK version was avail.. AND at the time I didnt think it would be a prob saying I was in the UK.... But now, all these years later, Im badge **** ;) and want them extra rank badges and tokens from the games I cant play.
I cant find it ANYWHERE in the setting where I can change it.... Any ideas? Or is it just not possible?
Surely there has to be away around it?  magnifier.gif

NoWitch1

The instructions on how to change your location are on the tiki brothers tips page at pogo beer11.gif

Phil

Hi nowitch. Do you mean the "tierd of playing on wrong side of pond?" tip
Ive already tried switching to the USA Part at the top. It still doesnt work. Still cant get into them USA only games.. eg: scrabble

NoWitch1

Yes, that's the one!  I'm sorry you can't get in to scrabble, I just love that game.  Have you tried Qwerty?  I would def contact pogo if you can't change your location-maybe they can perform some miracle over-ride and fix it for you

aufsmaul

I'm in Germany and i can play scrabble through facebook.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview