PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:59:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Help

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

Hello everyone.  Does anyone know if there is still a Badge Help site?  I mean I know you can go there but there is nothing really there, nothing new, nothing changed and last time anything was posted was August 3, 2011.  I know they have the new download site but there has been nothing new or updated that I have seen since there post about the badge for the Naval Battleship or whatever that is on August 3rd.
Haven't noticed anything new on the download page, oh wait maybe snood??  Just would think you would see update, news or were working on like you did in the past on the website.
Just asking!!!!

gran2x2

BadgeHelp is up and going strong..Look at the top of this page and click downloads..It will take you where you want to go..

http://www.badgehelp.com/index.php

lucky9999

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 08, 2011, 05:04:54 AM
BadgeHelp is up and going strong..Look at the top of this page and click downloads..It will take you where you want to go..

http://www.badgehelp.com/index.php
Ok, seen that, been there.  Again last thing I noticed done was Naval whatever on August 3rd.  This is November 8th.  Anyone know if they are working on anything new, or working on any updates?  You don't see anything on there site showing anything.  No messages, no update news, again nothing that I see since August 3rd. that is over 3 months ago. Just wondering. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview