PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:41:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coloring Pages?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

OMG........... I'm probably sticking my neck out on this one and will for sure get hammered, but hey.......shrug
Are your kids taking up too much of your time?  are they demanding attention, are they asking for food?  Is it really hard for you to split your time between Pogo and your children?  Well "suffer" no longer............ give yourself a couple extra pogo minutes and put your kid in a corner with crayons and these new pages to print and color.
what the hell?

harley89

I wont hammer you but you didnt put in a link. When my Grandson was little ( I kept him since he was 6 weeks old while Mom worked)  I spent alot of time looking for coloring pages on the net.

gigi

http://www.pogo.com/news/us/latestnews/news-2011.jsp?pageSection=cp_home_spotlight&intcmp=c_hp_sl_com_coloringpg#2011-11-08
hope I did the link right.  I think pogo is about 5 years behind the times on providing coloring pages for kids.  All you have to do now is google "printable coloring pages".  There are more available than one would probably ever need.  My point is.............. well... I'll just start rambling, so I think I made my point.

gin

Lmao  I needed them along time ago...not now that they're too old... slap1.gif

NoWitch1

I agree they are five years late with the pages-I haven't looked but they are prolly as lame as the wallpapers...The only thing I really think is "cute" in pogo would be the anteater at mahjong safari - I'd wear that on a t-shirt LOL
beer11.gif - happy Friday eve by the way!!!

gigi

my point wasn't introducing coloring pages for kids.  I was astounded at how Pogo promoted it.
Question: Whatcha gonna do when you want to earn a Badge, but you've got a wee one demanding attention?

If you have a wee one demanding attention, you need to look at your priorities.  If you are in the middle of cooking dinner, give them the coloring pages.  If you are playing games that you can play during nap or in the evening........... ahhh again I start to ramble.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on November 10, 2011, 07:58:35 AM
my point wasn't introducing coloring pages for kids.  I was astounded at how Pogo promoted it.
Question: Whatcha gonna do when you want to earn a Badge, but you've got a wee one demanding attention?

If you have a wee one demanding attention, you need to look at your priorities.  If you are in the middle of cooking dinner, give them the coloring pages.  If you are playing games that you can play during nap or in the evening........... ahhh again I start to ramble.

I completely agree!! And maybe someone should message Pogo and say, "Who needs coloring pages when I can set up an auto and go play with my kids?"

gigi

stinkerbell, why can't I come up with good stuff like that hahahahaha you made me laugh

NoWitch1

OIC your point now-that is a bad way to promote the pages~sadly tho, that approach would actually work on alot of people  shocked.gif

gigi

Oh I not only believe that, I've seen it.  There are some horrible things in chat when the kids are interfering with someone's game play...........
oh well, I made my point LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview