This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix N Match Album Badge

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I completed album 35 but didn't get the special badge for completion. Anyone else have this problem?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

I've had it for the past 2 albums and last time I went to live help and they said I had it but their system was messed up so it wouldn't show at the end of my won badges.  They said I would have to hunt it down in the book and I never found it.

Homer

I can't even tell them the name of the badge because not everyone gets the same badge  swear2.gif

roadwarrior

I've got 2 "problem" albums.  One says I have 17/20 finished.  The other says I have 18/20.  Yet, when I crack them open, all 20 badges in both books are finished.  Pogo "says" they don't see the problem on there end.  Is that the problem your having?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 18, 2011, 05:43:19 AM
I've got 2 "problem" albums.  One says I have 17/20 finished.  The other says I have 18/20.  Yet, when I crack them open, all 20 badges in both books are finished.  Pogo "says" they don't see the problem on there end.  Is that the problem your having?

No, the issue I am having is I did not receive the special badge for completing mix n match book 35. It's a special badge they give for completing an album.

Joe C

1 Step Forward & 2 Steps Back
A Sunday Afternoon Secret
Adoration of the Magi
Air High Jinks
Badge Bonkers
Barbell Bear
Birth Of Venus
Blastoff!
Café Terrace
Call Your Hand
Family Photo
Fields of Pogo
Groovy Trip
Hokusai The Great Wave of Kanagawa
Jumpin' For Joy
Jumpin' King
Keane Gopher Waif
Nettie With A Parasol
One Giant Leap for Cactus-kind
Paris Street
Picasso Man with Bongo
Piecing it Together
Pogo Bonk
Pogo Cafecret
Pogo Gothic
Pogo Screening
Pool Party
Raining Cats
Scream
Something's Watching
Space Whomp
Squelchies Boxing Practice
Starry Night Secret
Tex-ercycle
The People's Pogo
Three Musicians (Picasso)
Virtruvian Cactus
Water Lillies
WHOMP! (Lichenstein Badge)
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Pogo is really pissing me off. Apparently Apu in chat does not have the ability to add missing badges. Now missing badge requests are escalated to higher level support and you have to wait for them to email you swear2.gif

ellebelle

i have a mix n match badge album completed and it says 17 games done..not 20 and i have rechecked and rechecked and i did them all...but not crediting me for finishing album??? bummer sad.gif

Stinkerbell

Okay, Homer. I just went and checked and my albums are showing completed, however, one of the albums I completed after November 10th, and yet in my Special Edition Badge album there's nothing there after that date.

So, I'm having a problem getting my badges, too.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2011, 06:02:40 PM
Okay, Homer. I just went and checked and my albums are showing completed, however, one of the albums I completed after November 10th, and yet in my Special Edition Badge album there's nothing there after that date.

So, I'm having a problem getting my badges, too.

I'll let you know if I have any luck getting them to add it. Some people got the badge and some didn't.

Sue

I am having the same issues. I contacted live chat and they said they were aware of the issue but couldnt fix it.

Homer

Shocker.... shocked.gif pogo doesn't know how to fix it? Gimme my damn badge!!!  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 18, 2011, 06:04:12 PM
I am having the same issues. I contacted live chat and they said they were aware of the issue but couldnt fix it.

Bastages! They need to create a Sorry We Eff'D Up And Can't Give You Your Badge, badge!

harley89

Hey Homer rent Mayhem out to them. He will either fix it or blow they whole thing up

Homer

CindyLouWho

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  good one Harley!!   beer11.gif  (We love ya anyways Mayhem!)   embrace.gif

harley89

Before mayhem comes in and kicks my  ass.gif  You know I love you mayhem  PS When is Mayhem gonna do some more Bully Beatdown shows.

Homer

Sue

catfancie

When pogo has a glitch its a whopper with badges not showing up because of Spooky Slots being added and removed in such a short time.  I've learned long ago not to complete an album during Oct. I always wait for the second week in Nov to complete an album. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview