PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:36:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tokens

Started by ozcar,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

For those with alzheimer, ADD, or the dreaded CRS syndrom, this is a reminder that it's time for the Thursday Triple Bonus Tokens.  Get it early and you can get them again later in the evening.

http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/bonusToken/triple-bonus-tokens/landing-page.jsp?intcmp=pp_tbt

If you're itching to get tokens and can't wait, guess what, it's Thursday in the UK, so head over there to get your token fix.

http://uk.pogo.com/hotdeploy/uk/promotions/prize/bonusToken/triple-token-thursday/landing-page.jsp

NoWitch1

sassy71

how many tokens can u earn a day on pogo?

ozcar

Quote from: sassy71 on November 18, 2011, 07:21:33 AM
how many tokens can u earn a day on pogo?

I am currently getting:
- 7000 from Download Center  http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/tokenPromotions/download-center/token-jackpot.jsp
- 500 by playing Daily Challange (Club member gets 1000 plus 1000 on a 2nd challange)
- 500 each by playing; Poppit, Word Whomp, Crossword Cove, Boggle Bash, Hangman Hijinx (these expires end of November or December)

Current promos
- 5000 Kaiser promo (you can get it twice for current game only for 10000, expires Nov 23 when next game starts)
- 18000 every Thursday (Triple Tokens Thursday, 9000 in am, 9000 in pm)
- 9000 every 3rd Thursday of the month form UK's
- however many you get from playing games

NoWitch1

Trivial Pursuit will give you over 3000 tokens every day you complete the daily puzzle, even if you have to play it twice halloween22.jpg

ozcar

Quote from: NoWitch1 on November 19, 2011, 05:21:06 AM
Trivial Pursuit will give you over 3000 tokens every day you complete the daily puzzle, even if you have to play it twice halloween22.jpg

I'm not nerdy enough to play Trivial Pursuit.  Although, I do remember there was a site that gave the answers, guess I have to google it to find it again.

NoWitch1

I'd like the name of that site!  I have played the trivial puzzle under a free name and written the answers down and gone in under my regular name to rack up the tokens with the "PERFECT SCORE BONUS" lol. thats about another 2500 tokens a day...get all the wedges then do the bonus wedge for 30.000 tokens....but really, if u don't get the answers right just play it again -you will remember ten of the correct answers giggle2.gif then you can impress mrs.ozcar with all the little facts you pick up LOL

crztrkr

Cross Word Cove also gives good amount of tokens and answers are on a web site too....got around 4500-5000 today off of cross word cove today and answers are posted on a site everyday.

MsMissy

TY got more tokens today. have a nice day .   hi11.gif

ozcar

Quote from: NoWitch1 on November 20, 2011, 05:14:26 AM
then you can impress mrs.ozcar with all the little facts you pick up LOL

I watch tv, and things like that never ends up in a good note, at least not for the guy.

Regarding crossword cove, it's the puzzle from Washington Post, that's where I get my answers from.

NoWitch1

wow I never knew that!!  TY, just got 4,554 tokens for copying the answers LOL
life is good dancing16.gif

jbratz4

crossword cove and trivial pursuit answers r on the same site, google will take u to it

NoWitch1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview