PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:25:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

To all my fellow  auto users that are celebrating Thanksgiving have a great one. To all those that are not celebrating have a great one also.  And I already put in 6 hours of prep time (but I dont do cleanup after the meal)

CindyLouWho

Thanks Harley & the same back to you!   beer11.gif 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone & may you enjoy your families & have a fun, safe day!   turkey4.gif embrace.gif

I can't wait to watch some football tonight!!   football4.gif football4.gif cheerleading.gif

Sue

gran2x2

HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AWESOME DAY WITH FRIENDS,FAMILY AND LOVED ONES !!!
                                 housewife1.gif  HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!  cook.gif   
[/b]

vasunlover

Sue

Got my turkey at 49 cents a pound and then 5.00 off more.

The final cost to me was around 1.50 for 13+ pounds of turkey.

Stinkerbell

harley89

Nobody that I cook for likes turkey. We grill ham steaks and they sure are good

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on November 24, 2011, 11:46:31 AM
Nobody that I cook for likes turkey. We grill ham steaks and they sure are good

I love it when my daughter comes for Thanksgiving. She gets so excited and I have to make it early in the day so she can stuff up here before going to her inlaws because she hates their cooking. It's not that it  tastes bad, but their kitchen is always filthy and she refuses to eat there. LOL!!!

harley89

Could not stand dirty kitchen.  For the last few years I have been teaching my granddaughter how to cook. And she is doing very well. A few more years she will be ready to take on the holiday meals. But she has refused to learn jalpeno cornbread which is family tradition.   

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on November 24, 2011, 02:30:09 PM
Could not stand dirty kitchen.  For the last few years I have been teaching my granddaughter how to cook. And she is doing very well. A few more years she will be ready to take on the holiday meals. But she has refused to learn jalpeno cornbread which is family tradition.  

I can cope with a lot of things.. clutter, dirty laundry... but bathrooms and kitchens are ALWAYS clean! Every night before bed, the dishes are done and the counters are cleaned off, or no one goes to bed.

The first year she went to their house around the holidays, she noticed their turkey was on the counter 3 days ahead of time to defrost, and then a few days after Thanksgiving, there was still turkey blood on the counter. They leave trash piled up because no one wants to take it down. If someone cooks something in a pan, they leave the pan on the stove til the next person wants to use it, and then that person has to clean it out, but usually they don't even wash it, just wipe it out.

Their kids, including my son-in-law swear that they never get sick in Mexico, even drinking tap water and eating from street vendors, because they grew up in such filth.

**shudders**

Squid

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.  I hope you had a great day with loved ones, filled with great food.  xoxo

C~M

jumperman1028

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 24, 2011, 07:44:03 PM
Ty Crazy~Man and everyone for a Happy Thanksgiving post.I also wanted to wish all the same !! Tried to get in before it was over. Been a busy day ! My hubby is a stuffed Turkey that snoars  lol..!!

MsMissy

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone today. Im a day late, but was busy yesterday. Hope y'all had a wonderful day eating all that food & being with family & friends.   Xmas Tree    Soon it will be Christmas day!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview