Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin slow

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

2nd day I'm trying to play this game and it is so slow it is virtually impossible to even play.  I thought it was me until I read the chat - so the good news is, it's not just me.  Was worried I had a virus.  I suppose Pogo will just say choose it as a personal......... blah blah blah
swear2.gif

NoWitch1

cowboy63

Even taking into account the normal family and job interruptions, Starting a challenge on a Monday does not seem to be the thing to do.

gigi

really?.... really?..... criticism?
Judge ye not...................
First of all I had it planned out to do one game a day since they take so long, I already had 3 of five completed.
Secondly, I was trying to get my friend's badge, I already finished mine
Thirdly, I'll chalk this off to turkey overdose.

NoWitch1

You say it takes a long time? THANK YOU!!! The majority of responders to the pogo poll claim it took less than an hour to win the badge.....I kid you not, it took me HOURS and HOURS playing hand after hand slowly getting 100 points at the rate of about 1-3 points per hand.   Just happy it wasn't 30 matches to win the badge rolleyes.gif

gigi

LOL you are most welcome.  I never did get my friends badge.. shrug....at least I got mine.  I really enjoy Jungle Gin, it's one of my favorites, but when the robot wins the first hand I always start over.  I never look at the poll.  That was interesting.... I suppose all of those ppl were using a "tool" LOL

S1lent

Greetings,

While double browsing, it was taking forever for POGO to catch up.
I think it was the excess volume of people here on Wednesday. 

Best of holiday season to all,
S1lent

gigi

I just now tried it and it's working fine.  Yep, probably too many ppl trying to get their badge....... can't imagine Pogo allowing something like that to happen
Hopefully the game will still be working when the challenge becomes eligible for a personal challenge January 3.
snowman1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview