PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:26:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Load Game In Browser

Started by luckyinluv,

Previous topic - Next topic

luckyinluv

Please someone explain to me what's going on...purchased a cheat for Boardwalk Sea Ball 2 days ago...the trial and the first day worked like a charm...then the second day...didn't work at all...got a message to load the game in the browser...well I'm lost..pogo games..at least most of them....open in a second window and this was done yesterday. ...and there were no problems.....what happened? Will I be making a lot of changes and adapting things in order to use this program? This 2 browser thing sounds way to complicated and way pass my computer patience. Help...please.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

luckyinluv

I have done it that way from the beginning and now it cant find my browser..went looking around for some answers and clues as to whats going on and someone has posted info to having to browsers to run the cheat..its on this site but cant remember where. Have you used one today and did it work? Thanks for reply.

luckyinluv

I just downloaded the cheat for golf solitare...opened the game then the cheat it it says it cant find the game or browser...please tell me i'm the only one...lol.

sandyhook

check your game window settings maybe ~ should be on 100 i think
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

luckyinluv

Oh Thank You, Thank You...saved that last nerve...boy I was on my was to slipping between bi and polar....not a good place...lol..again...thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview