Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo's Holiday Countdown

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

You're welcome. I guess the one from yesterday was a free badge and I missed it :(

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 05, 2011, 05:03:35 PM
You're welcome. I guess the one from yesterday was a free badge and I missed it :(

What badge?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 05, 2011, 05:23:30 PM
There was no free badge yesterday.

That's what someone told me. Had me all upset for nothing.

gin

Stinkerbell

Day 6 -

Play Poppit! You Get 5,000 Bonus Tokens!

Let Poppit! get you into the Pogo holiday spirit! Simply pop groups of two or more balloons of the same color to release the prizes. Plus get 5,000 tokens just for playing!

Squid

The countdown calendar seems more like a big advertisement for what Pogo has to offer (for payment) rather than a month of gifts to its members.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 07, 2011, 04:48:24 AM
The countdown calendar seems more like a big advertisement for what Pogo has to offer (for payment) rather than a month of gifts to its members.

What ^^^^SHE^^^^ said!

Stinkerbell

Day 8 -

A Mini Holiday Ride

Plow through the snow like you've never before! Get this Limited Edition animated Pogo Mini item before it sells out. Makes a great holiday gift!

Really? Merry Christmas Buy a Mini Item?  REALLY?? Next time I have gifts to give, I'm going to try this approach!!

C~M

That's nothing, we have 3 more times for tokens, lol.

Can you GUESS what games they are for if this was the first one?

C~M

And Guess What....Today Is Day 9 And This Is Our Gift....

Guess We're Playing Poppit Sprint For Tokens. It Has A Christmas Theme Also So I've Heard.

C~M

roadwarrior

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 09, 2011, 01:03:47 AM
Day Nine (9) ... Today December 9th is:

That game makes my computer crash.  It's not me, trust me.  It's pogo.  So gee, thanks!  Coins for a game I can't play at home.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 08, 2011, 10:59:23 PM
Day 8 -

A Mini Holiday Ride

Plow through the snow like you've never before! Get this Limited Edition animated Pogo Mini item before it sells out. Makes a great holiday gift!

Really? Merry Christmas Buy a Mini Item?  REALLY?? Next time I have gifts to give, I'm going to try this approach!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I bet on 12/24 or 12/25, the countdown calendar will say, "HEY!  Buy $40.00 worth of gems.... for the same price as always!  HO HO HO!"

gran2x2

sad.gif  It's actually pretty sad...Pogo has a chance to treat it's club members with respect and appreciation and give back a little to all of us and again they take the path of greed and stupidity...I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I was hoping for a chance to rekindle my good outlook of Pogo...looks like just another Pogo/EA rip off and face slap  slap1.gif ...

Stinkerbell

Day 10
Is Your Mini Amazing this Holiday?

Mark your calendars for our annual Holiday Amazing Mini Event on December 22nd. Come celebrate the holidays with other Mini fans and share your amazing Mini!

undecided.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview