This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zumas Revenge is back

Started by cowboy63,

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy63

Zuma is back in the edit favorites listing as Zuma 2. It is playable.

C~M

Stinkerbell

popcorns

Joe are you still ranking up.  I got to rank 10 and half way through rank  and now does not look like the little bar progress is moving.

Joe C

Quote from: popcorns on December 10, 2011, 01:26:29 PM
Joe are you still ranking up.  I got to rank 10 and half way through rank  and now does not look like the little bar progress is moving.
I am ranking up. I am nearly rank 10 and have won the Mix badge x4 already.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

jetstar

how do you win this badge.   i have tried and tried but cant seem to get it. help.gif

C~M

Quote from: jetstar on December 13, 2011, 05:46:27 AM
how do you win this badge.   i have tried and tried but cant seem to get it. help.gif

You have to watch the corners of your game board and eventually one will pop up for a few seconds and if you have a set of balls of one color and the same color to shoot at it do a double shot so one clears the balls and the next one hits the fruit.

harley89

The first time I played my thought was I need to ask Crazy to get this badge for me. BUT I kept playing and in about a hour I had the M&M badge and was rank 8.  The fruit is easier to get on the first 2 levels. The 1st level is the easiest. I started new games a lot.

C~M

Joe C

Good work, Crazy.

I am still rank 11, as I have been working on re-completing several extended games, as well as the normal x10, x25 and x50 routine. There is a nice Mix badge for Zuma that I am working on, won it x12 so far. I might do some overnight sessions on one of the computers. I will also be experimenting if I can make progress on two computers at the same time on the same screen name.
tumbsup.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: Joe C on January 30, 2012, 06:12:41 PM
Good work, Crazy.

I am still rank 11, as I have been working on re-completing several extended games, as well as the normal x10, x25 and x50 routine. There is a nice Mix badge for Zuma that I am working on, won it x12 so far. I might do some overnight sessions on one of the computers. I will also be experimenting if I can make progress on two computers at the same time on the same screen name.
tumbsup.gif
Ok I know your not suppose to talk about other sites however, can I ask how are you running this overnight if there is no program for it???  I know there has to be another place for help.  Just asking... lipsrsealed.gif zipper.gif I know!!! Don't ask don't tell right???

Joe C

Quote from: lucky9999 on January 31, 2012, 10:08:22 AM
Ok I know your not suppose to talk about other sites however, can I ask how are you running this overnight if there is no program for it???  I know there has to be another place for help.  Just asking... lipsrsealed.gif zipper.gif I know!!! Don't ask don't tell right???
nono.gif zipper.gif nono.gif

hysterical.gif

mtndewlover342

I'm on rank 34.  Have been running another auto since the game came out.  It appears I get 10 ranks every 10-12 days or so. 

girl5.gif yummy tikis at the tiki-parlor.
~Mtndewlover~

just don

Oh my! I should so have read this thread before replying on another thread........LOL. I'd guess Joe and I, and many very once loyal customers of one site, just got tired of the changes in customer support at that site, and found another site that now offers all the benefits that the first site once did. The answer is easy. The new site finds the windows for us and is AV safe.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview