This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo 8 Year Anniversary Badge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Club Pogo 8 Year Anniversary Badge has been added to your badge book.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smokeyhot

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the tip on the eight-year badge.

I had to look to see if it was awarded.  Finally found it in Badges, Special edition badge album.

Thanks again,
S1lent

Squid

Thanks for the heads-up, Mayhem.  I have a question that peeps might be able to answer.  I have had a club membership since 2004 and I should have gotten my 7 year anniversary mini stuff.  I didn't.  It says I have to wait roughly six months for that.  I did not let my membership lapse at all during the 7 years.  Why the difference?  My anniversary was in .... October and I have to wait until April or May for the mini award.  It's no biggie, I was just wonderin'...

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on January 12, 2012, 11:35:06 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, Mayhem.  I have a question that peeps might be able to answer.  I have had a club membership since 2004 and I should have gotten my 7 year anniversary mini stuff.  I didn't.  It says I have to wait roughly six months for that.  I did not let my membership lapse at all during the 7 years.  Why the difference?  My anniversary was in .... October and I have to wait until April or May for the mini award.  It's no biggie, I was just wonderin'...

I have nothing but confusion about the Club Time Rewards Program. On my profile it states that I have been a member since Jan 05, 2002 but that must have meant Pogo and not Club Pogo because that did not even start til July 23, 2003. I remember that it was part of my package with AOL back then and we had our own browser for Pogo. which to me would have meant that would be 10 yrs this month (even though there is at the most an 8 yr Club Time Rewards Badge) but then under my Accounts it states Days until your 8 year milestone reward (332/365) which would make it March not Jan.

And Squid - your profile states Member Since: Nov 25, 2004 so again - I have nothing but confusion about this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview