PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:00:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Holiday Countdown - Get Jewel Quest Mysteries 2 for FREE

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Today Only! Get Jewel Quest Mysteries 2 for FREE!

The full version game, no strings attached and no ads. This full-screen hidden object adventure is a suspenseful seek-and-find mystery with an intricate plot and characters!

Download Jewel Quest Mysteries 2
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Maddymad

Good afternoon Mayhem, 

I'm having problems as to which are the freebies for Jewel Quest today.  I clicked on pogo's link and it really doesn't direct to as to which games are free.  I clicked on your link and it doesn't take me nowhere.  I see alot of Jewel Quest games but does that mean I can click on any two and I get those for free?? 

I know this should be easy so I don't know why I'm having such a hard time figuring it out today.  Thanks for all your help as always.

bad mood.gif    mexican.gif

gigi

Mayhem

This is from Pogo on Facebook :

Sorry folks! Day number 12 on the Holiday Countdown is acting up! We're currently tracking down what's going on, and should have it working again soon!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gran2x2

I did the d/l early this morning and played a few rounds with no problem...I better not see any charges for this game on my CC... watching you.gif

Sue

ozcar

Click on the following link, it'll take you to the advent calender: 

http://www.pogo.com/holiday/2011?pageSection=cp_home_spotlight&intcmp=c_hp_sl_pgm_holiday

click on 12, for today, then click on the Jewel Quest icon, the 'Get it Here' button does not work.

It will then send you the setup.exe file.

HTH

gigi

Stinkerbell

gigi

well, that's what we call it at home and put candy behind the little doors, but to be politically correct pogo calls it a holiday calendar............ i just thought it was cute how it slipped out. lipsrsealed.gif

C~M

bad thing about this freebie is you have to install the Pogo Downloader and if you remove it the game won't work. I have already played and finished it long ago anyway. It was just another old game no one would buy so they gave it to us.

ozcar

Quote from: gigi on December 12, 2011, 08:41:06 PM
well, that's what we call it at home and put candy behind the little doors, but to be politically correct pogo calls it a holiday calendar............ i just thought it was cute how it slipped out. lipsrsealed.gif

Politically correct.   help.gif  A teacher got suspended for changing the words to a traditional Christmas song because the students kept LTFAO  hysterical.gif when the word 'GAY' came up in the song.  white flag.gif slap1.gif

I guess they're still behind the times across the pond in the UK.  They still call it 'Advent' on the UK site.  The way it's been going, it should be the 'Advert(isement) Calender'.

gigi

very funny Ozcar.  I still LMAO when I hear it on the radio.
BTW, I'm in the midwest and we still call it advent calender and we also have advent wreath.  But you really hit the nail on the head with adven(tisement).  You are quick, how do you come up with this stuff LOL
deer1.gif Xmas Tree

ozcar

Quote from: gigi on December 13, 2011, 08:33:45 AM
You are quick, how do you come up with this stuff LOL
deer1.gif Xmas Tree

I think it's because I'm a smart ass at times, or so I've been told.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview