PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 11:28:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can you give me a list of BH programs that need to be worked on...

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

We are going to do a quick "clean house" and get some of these programs that aren't working right, to work right again.

Can some of you out there give me a list of programs that aren't working for you?

Thanks...

We are going to have a Mahjong Dimensions cheat out for the challenge

harley89

disneyland lady

AutoLottoDeluxe
OperationStation

These have never worked for me from when I had Vista nor my big bad honkin' Windows 7. Not with Chrome, Firefox or IE6 thru IE9 or Opera. I had major problems with some autos like MiniGolfRadness (just on hole 4) but when I got Windows 7 all but these 2 finally worked.

I have not purchased any new autos because of this so the last new game I bought was Beachball for Boardwalk Sea Ball so I have no info on any that came out after summer 2009.

smokyrain

Gowger for Panda Gai Poker is not working. I have redownloaded it etc, but it still says it can't connect.

And SOLO Version 5.7 will hang every time a 10 of spades gets turned over in a foundation pile

I think thats all I know of at the moment.

just don

lucky9999

I don't know if anyone else is having problem with this one but hit me/turbo 21 keeps saying can't find window.  Please start game when game is already up.

lucky9999

Sorry just saw Hit me has been updated.
Thank you
New verison still can't find window.  So hit me still on my list anyway.

pete379

Quote from: lucky9999 on December 31, 2011, 08:51:01 AM
Sorry just saw Hit me has been updated.
Thank you
New verison still can't find window.  So hit me still on my list anyway.
Yep I agree tumbsup.gif

smokyrain

Hitme 3.9 works fine for me. I am using IE9 and running windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 30, 2011, 05:42:19 PM
AutoLottoDeluxe
OperationStation

These have never worked for me from when I had Vista nor my big bad honkin' Windows 7. Not with Chrome, Firefox or IE6 thru IE9 or Opera. I had major problems with some autos like MiniGolfRadness (just on hole 4) but when I got Windows 7 all but these 2 finally worked.

I have not purchased any new autos because of this so the last new game I bought was Beachball for Boardwalk Sea Ball so I have no info on any that came out after summer 2009.
Exactly! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sugarfootin

magnifier.gif im having proplems with so many games .. everytime i delete games to new versions it keep down loading same versions . now i cant use everyone wind and lottso deluxe .. i need help

Sugarfootin

impatience.gif now cross cove wont work doesnt read game windows . i have google chrome .. H E L P

just don

Perhaps I'm a bit lost now? Last "new update", just a few days ago, lottso omega also failed to find the game window? BH has spoken up for the 1st time in 5 months and has promised to start working on fixing some programs? I read more posts, and it seems that we now need to buy a new computer in order for some programs to work again? I can speak for many in saying that the 150 package was the best purchase we ever made, a few years ago. Are those of us with older computers now relegated to the trash dump?

Homer

Quote from: just don on January 02, 2012, 11:03:53 AM
Perhaps I'm a bit lost now? Last "new update", just a few days ago, lottso omega also failed to find the game window? BH has spoken up for the 1st time in 5 months and has promised to start working on fixing some programs? I read more posts, and it seems that we now need to buy a new computer in order for some programs to work again? I can speak for many in saying that the 150 package was the best purchase we ever made, a few years ago. Are those of us with older computers now relegated to the trash dump?

Probably depends on your OS. Anything prior to XP is going to be an issue since Microsoft no longers supports anything before XP. XP goes bye bye in 2014 also. Memory is also an issue with pogo these days. Computers with less than 4GB of RAM can be very buggy with pogo. Buying a new computer is probably the best option rather than trying to update components since you can get them in the $300 range these days. Stay away from Vista it is a piece of crap.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

memory and settings to run the autos are important. I had issues for months until I figured out the problem was with my computer and not the autos.  Somewhere something got changed and no autos would work. I did a factory reset and all but the 2 I listed worked great. But since I have 20 more ranks on DIner Dash any chance yall would give old flo a checkup

just don

Thanks again homer, but I do have 4 gigs of ram on my 3 year old, still running "vista" computer, and a large HD. As with the old windows ME, another OS I learned to like, I never had any problems running any of the BH programs on either, that includes my 1st computer with windows XP. You know I'm a big fan of BH and 95% of their programs still run like dreams, it's the few that just needed a bit of tweaking over the past half year that bothers me most, no one was home to let us know that they were getting fixed? Seems like someone is home now, here's hoping we get back to the day again.

Dang harley, I forgot about dinner dash?

harley89

hrrs_g

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview