PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Help?

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

How can I chat online with a pogo rep?  I can't figure it out.  I've tired. 

I have 2 M&M badges that are complete, yet showing only 16/20 and 18/20 as being done.  I also don't have my 2011 completion badge.

So...if someone can tell me how to email or chat with a pogo rep online, that would be wonderful!  I don't want to call them as I don't feel like getting stuck waiting 10-15 minutes on my phone and it's easier for me to do everything via online chat/email. 

Help!

Thanks
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

After looking around it appears you click on the talk with game advisor thing and it SHOULD give you somewhere the option of connecting with a CSR.1st time I looked at this area and I must say new and improved.  Place is real clear for EA game users but not so much for Pogo users

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

Live help *couldn't* help me.  They are "escalating" the issue in regards to the 2 missing M&M badge album badges.

My 2011 badge completion badge is showing up in my special edition book, but now under my profile when you click on it to see all the badges I've won.

Weird huh?

Phil

I had (HAVE) this problem too. I spoke to them and they escalated it and I was informed it's down to buying the "M&M bundles" They didnt solve the problem, they just informed me of what it was.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Mayhem on January 02, 2012, 02:43:05 AM
Pogo has a new "Live Chat" system - it's now called "Talk to a game advisor".

https://customersupport.ea.com/loginapp/login.do?loginrequired=true&passive=true&locale=en_US&skin=sfdc-ea&surl=https%3A%2F%2Fhelp.ea.com%2Flogin%3FretUrl%3D%2Fconnect-with-us

Enter in you pogo username / password and just follow the prompts.

I did.  Took me 20 minutes after selecting "Pogo" in the search box for anything to pop up for me to email them.  Is that normal?

mycatownsme

Oh boy, do I understand this problem! I have been trying to get help in this regards since October.
It used to be so much fun getting that reward of the badges when done and  now that's missing....sad.
Good Luck to you.  Lin  aka StevesMom  tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

as I told the live help guy this morning...if the M&M completion badges are *randomly* awarded when you complete a M&M book and I have no way of *knowing* which of the completion badges I will get, how do I *know* the name of the 2 badges I was *supposed* to get to begin with?

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 02, 2012, 07:43:03 AM
I did.  Took me 20 minutes after selecting "Pogo" in the search box for anything to pop up for me to email them.  Is that normal?

Took me less than 5 mins. I just emailed them now and they usually reply pretty quick. Live chat is nothing more than getting "the receptionist" they pass it on to god only knows

roadwarrior

any idea when the issue I'm having will be fixed?  All I keep getting is what I've been getting for 3-4 months now and that's we'll have it fixed "soon"

raine56

I love this site. I also have two M & M album that are finished but no completion badges.  19/20 and 17/20.  I was wondering if it was just me and came here to check and there was all the information I needed, thank you,  hi11.gif, its nice to know you know you are not alone lol. I emailed pogo back in the beginning of December.They replied fairly promptly within 1 day.  I was informed pogo was aware of this issue and working on it.  I had one uncompleted M & M album when I emailed them and as I now have two, they are not working on it very quickly.  I am going to email about the second one.  I gave up trying to talk live to someone after many many failed attempts.  They either didn't understand what I was asking or didn't reply at all.  As Homer said Email does work.

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 02, 2012, 12:51:14 PM
any idea when the issue I'm having will be fixed?  All I keep getting is what I've been getting for 3-4 months now and that's we'll have it fixed "soon"

I'm sure they don't know how to fix it but they gave me my badge already

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview