This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zumas Revenge mix and match

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

can someone tell me how you get the fruit powerups in this game,how do you tell when you have gotten a powerup/

C~M

You have to watch the corners of your game board and eventually one will pop up for a few seconds and if you have a set of balls of one color and the same color to shoot at it do a double shot so one clears the balls and the next one hits the fruit.

harley89

I found it easier to keep replaying the 1st 2 rounds. Got the badge quickly. Gets more complicated to get fruit the higher you go

just don

Also helps to have sound turned on. Sadly this is another badge I had to learn how to play the game in, in order to get the badge. Crazy and harley  are very correct.

Mistyeyed

i must be dense cause i still cant figure out how to do this for the badge..

harley89

Misty as I recall in the 1st round the fruit first appears in the upper left corner.  Sound on lets you hear when it appears.   The fruit is not part of the chain you are shooting at. It appears separately

Mistyeyed

i still havent been able to get this badge,not sure if im doing it right..when the fruit appears in the upper left corner what am i suppose to do next,just keep shooting at the row of balls?

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 20, 2012, 07:26:01 AM
i still havent been able to get this badge,not sure if im doing it right..when the fruit appears in the upper left corner what am i suppose to do next,just keep shooting at the row of balls?

that is when you need to match a row of stones so you clear out enough room to hit the fruit. So, clear stones, then fire to hit the fruit.

Mistyeyed

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 20, 2012, 02:15:18 PM
does the fruit show up in the row of stones?
I can help you with this badge. I have won it x22 times, once for each rank I have made. I run it overnight and wake up with the badge and another level the next day. I am not really sure how long it takes to win. When I get to rank 50, I will have won it x50. I think it has been running for six straight days now.

It is also a great game to play, as I can be running another game in the same profile on the other computer. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview