PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:48:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjongg Dimensions

Started by katye S Burke,

Previous topic - Next topic

katye S Burke

sad.gif
I  can't get Mahjongg Dimensions to  work  keeps  saying  start  game  in brower , I have   tried 3  different browers  . any tips on how   to get it to work?

wakizashi

might not have much luck, the game itself isn't working well.  Would try again when there are less people playing it

harley89

Same here game is overloaded.  Just have to wait

roadwarrior

Try google chrome.  I had the least amount of issues with that browser (though I did have loading issues after some rounds and had to refresh the page) but no where near the issues I had with firefox, IE and safari.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

No it was happening with chrome.  Just not enough rooms(Thanks Pogo it is badge day)  I did get in earlier  have not tried since then

Mayhem

Pogo posted on their Facebook page that you may have to update to the latest version of the flash player (if your having issues).

http://get.adobe.com/​flashplayer/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

I can get the game to load and it starts but this auto just sits there not doing jack. Says it the agent is unable to find the game window. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and IE8. The free trial is counting down though while trying it out on all 3 browsers so it does tell me that I will not be buying this one either.

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 04, 2012, 03:00:07 PM
I can get the game to load and it starts but this auto just sits there not doing jack. Says it the agent is unable to find the game window. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and IE8. The free trial is counting down though while trying it out on all 3 browsers so it does tell me that I will not be buying this one either.

DITTO!

chummychum

disneyland lady

Quote from: chummychum on January 04, 2012, 05:06:00 PM
seems to be working for most people

Can we have some response from those people as to which browser and what settings this auto works with. What version of Windows are they using and how much space they have on their computer. I am using Windows 7 - every kind of browser and have 192 free gb available. Edited to say that every one of my browsers has the latest update of Flash.

chummychum

You can never go wrong with Chrome browser and windows classic default on your appearance

C~M

Quote from: chummychum on January 04, 2012, 07:22:58 PM
You can never go wrong with Chrome browser and windows classic default on your appearance

Didn't work for me, have mine that way. The auto would resize my Chrome window and then tell me it couldn't find the game window.

Homer

Worked great for me in Windows 7, Google Chrome and auto on fastest setting. Open game window first then start auto and it will resize the game and dock to it and start playing

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 04, 2012, 05:15:45 PM
What version of Windows are they using and how much space they have on their computer. I am using Windows 7 - every kind of browser and have 192 free gb available. Edited to say that every one of my browsers has the latest update of Flash.

Repeating because those of you who are saying it works are not letting those of us who cannot get it to work any information on what version of Windows and how much gb you have sitting there. Since in the past, when I have done a TSR and begged for help and gotten none I would ask just for the set up of the ones who have it working. Why is my big fast computer unable to do some of these autos if others can. What magic setting have I not found? Like I said, I have not spent jack on any auto since I could not get any valid response from Badgehelp. I have money I would be spending there if I could get the autos that do not work (OperationStation) to work on MY computer. Since they added more ranks to MJD I would love to have this auto - but so far I can't get it to work and I have very little free trial left. What use is this free trial if it is used problem solving? I have also had kind people here offer to do it for me. But I specifically made sure when I got this eMachine computer that it was big and fast and mostly empty so that I could play these autos. I have gotten the offers from Badgehelp to buy the ones I have not purchased (since I have not purchased any for several years now) but do not see the point when the HELP part is missing from their site.

/rant

BigChar76

the mahjongg dimentions needs alot of work i know its just not me i downloaded the auto i opened the game then got auto up after game was loaded the auto never resized the window nor attached itself to play it says load ur game i went back to badge help on the page where i downloaded the auto from it gave some computer setting info i tried that it didnt work i emailed badgehelp@aol.com they said to download crome as i tried firefox n ie8 i downloaded crome same problem nothing doing anything i emailed bk telling them i still had the problem n nothing but same thing with crome they emailed me bk to email my problem to replacecode i emailed them twice no responce im using a toshiba i have windows 7 my comp is only a year old  can anyone help

roadwarrior

for anyone who is having issues-this is one of those times it's faster, easier and less frustrating just to play the stupid game by hand than deal with the auto.

just don

I'm pretty sure, I'm again speaking for many here that are frustrated as heck!

disneyland lady voiced it best. What's the new secret to getting any new or updated program to "find the window"?

I'll not go buy a new computer running windows 7 because all of my older programs still work just fine on vista.......they find the window with no problems. Go figure? Nor will I ever pay 5 dollars for a new improved program that doesn't work.

If we wanted to play a game by hand, or for that fact, even knew how to play some games we are ranked out in, we never would have paid for a bunch of "little helpers".

So, what is the secret to finding a game window?

roadwarrior

I understand your frustration.  I do.  when you "buy" something it "should" work.

I totally understand.

But for my sanity, it ended up being easier and faster to get the stupid badge by hand.  Maybe when not 20 million people are trying to play the game the auto will work better.  Who knows? 

sueann42

I don't buy autos any more cause they don't work and if you complain they say it is your fault and i have spent a lot of money on them

chummychum

Here is an image for how the game should look for the agent to be able to attach.

The Pogo logo in the upper left corner needs to be visible and there needs to be a little of the dark blue border around the game area. Once all those are true, the agent should be able to find the game window and size it to the correct size.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview