PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:29:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjongg Dimensions

Started by katye S Burke,

Previous topic - Next topic

smokyrain

Quote from: chummychum on January 05, 2012, 12:25:30 PM
Here is an image for how the game should look for the agent to be able to attach.

The Pogo logo in the upper left corner needs to be visible and there needs to be a little of the dark blue border around the game area. Once all those are true, the agent should be able to find the game window and size it to the correct size.

Yep thats what I had just done. Was just coming in to say Thanks for the program and it works on IE9, Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. tumbsup.gif

Whenever I use any Flash or even youtube for that matter, I just right-click on it, and you will see a screen with Settings. Click on it and then folder in the middle. I always drag that to the farthest right. Things load way faster.

Anyway Great job, hopefully Poppit Sprint next  lipsrsealed.gif  I hope lol.

C~M

Quote from: chummychum on January 05, 2012, 12:25:30 PM
Here is an image for how the game should look for the agent to be able to attach.

Why do you feel your autos MUST attach to the browser windows?  The old reliable programmers that either quit or got fired from BH never had them attach and they were GREAT autos. I think the one programmer bit off more than he could chew and can't play 1/2 the games so therefore can't make an auto play it.

smokyrain

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 08, 2012, 12:43:40 AM
Why do you feel your autos MUST attach to the browser windows?  The old reliable programmers that either quit or got fired from BH never had them attach and they were GREAT autos. I think the one programmer bit off more than he could chew and can't play 1/2 the games so therefore can't make an auto play it.

What do you mean by that.

I have been a member for long time and all my autos have always attached to the Window, except for a very few that run alongside

C~M

Quote from: smokyrain on January 08, 2012, 12:57:51 AM
What do you mean by that.

I have been a member for long time and all my autos have always attached to the Window, except for a very few that run alongside

I've been here since Pogo started and this site started, people used to tell us to come here in Pogo chat. There used to be better programmers at BH, but that was then, now all we have is Joshua according to the name on all the autos

bobby

it plays for a little bit then error 33 comes up and it stops..anyone else getting this?

gran2x2

For me...it just resizes the page and sits there doing nothing...Glad I didn't waste money...

smokyrain

Quote from: bobby on January 08, 2012, 03:59:42 AM
it plays for a little bit then error 33 comes up and it stops..anyone else getting this?

I did get that at first. I would just click on it and the game would continue

I then closed it all and updated my flash player as it asked me too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview