PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 07:28:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can you give me a list of BH programs that need to be worked on...

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

harley89

Glad you have not flown the coop Chummy . As you can tell things are not good. But I believe you will make it right.

disneyland lady

Quote from: chummychum on January 11, 2012, 05:29:27 PM
We haven't flown the coop, we are harvesting all info from this thread

Yikes, harvesting is such a scary sci fi-kinda word that brings up organs and such.

harley89

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 13, 2012, 09:25:44 AM
Yikes, harvesting is such a scary sci fi-kinda word that brings up organs and such.

Did not catch the "harvesting" SOunds like a movie. Autos:The Harvest"

raine56

I am wondering if Pogo has made changes to dominos because I have tried Dotbot on Firefix, IE and Chrome and it cant find the window anymore.  Also as Nowitch1e said, Bonus Checker just keeps saying new game in Payday Freecell and never actually finishes the game.  They can be won because I have finished them.

harley89

Crazy Cakes that auto has never worked for me. If you cna make a auto to work on Makeover Madness then you should be able to get crazy cakes. Maybe let her focus on orders rather than trying to fix ahead

soapbubbles

wordcrosser still does not work never sees the game I am using version  2.6 which I just downloaded just now for the 20th time diablo.gif

harley89

Royal Flush/No Limit Texas Holdem  Says cannot find game and yes I did read how to set the room and it still does it

harley89

jenkins_tia

I agree with you I have tried everything and can not get dotbot to work and it worked before also monopoly cheat will not work eather

jbratz4

my tri-peak solitaire cheat doesn't work anymore, it was working fine before but now it doesn't do anything, i keep hitting auto play n i get nothing

smokyrain

Quote from: harley89 on January 18, 2012, 08:24:55 PM
Add all the autos for monopoly cannot find window

Boardwalker works fine for me using IE9

Free Parking - can't find window

Monopotropolis finds window in Chrome, but just sits there saying ' Monopoly on' and doesn't do anything.

I didn't even know there was a 2.6 for wordcrosser. The 2.5 works great for me in IE9

Tri Peak solitaire auto 1.8 works fine for me as well. So not sure why its not working for some.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview