PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:37:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2012 weekly book

Started by Zed36,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zed36

My 2012 book say on inside mah jong dem.. done

outside sayd 3 of 4....will this be fixed?

pogo 101

pogo have posted that they will be fixing the front of the book to show the correct number but only said in the future sooo it could be anytime now until the end of the year  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

they are *aware* of the issue and will *fix* the problem just like they said they would fix the *issue* I have with 2 of my completed M&M badges 4 months ago.

If they don't have it fixed by the end of this year they will be getting a flood of hate mail, and that would be a hoot to see
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 13, 2012, 07:30:44 AM
If they don't have it fixed by the end of this year they will be getting a flood of hate mail, and that would be a hoot to see

Heh, heh......are you saying they don't get a flood of hate mail already?  giggle2.gif I have been dealing with EA Support for a while trying to get my Secret Badge for completing an MnM book. They get an email response from me daily as does editor@pogo.com. I even tell them which ones I do not have (Groovy Trip Badge, Somethings Watching Badge, Hokusai The Great Wave of Kanagawa Badge). Bet there are people at Pogo hoping the Mayans were right! halloween27.gif

NoWitch1

There are three Friday the 13ths this year, each thirteen weeks apart.....maybe the Mayans were right
white flag.gif help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Zed36 on January 12, 2012, 08:28:31 PM
My 2012 book say on inside mah jong dem.. done

outside sayd 3 of 4....will this be fixed?

January 1st, 2013 when you call EA Help Desk.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview