PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:25:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need help with rated spades

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

I need help with a rated spades badge.   I need to win 2 rated spades games to complete the 2006 album.  I can double browse.  However, I need 2 other people OR one other person to double browse with me and loose to me.  I've tried playing with real people, but they keep winning. When I try to play with a real person and the auto (can't play it by hand to save my life) they yell at me and question every single card I use.

Can someone help me?  The best time for me to start this badge is before 11:30 am PST. PM me if you can help Thanks!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

NoWitch1

I am really good at losing at spades LOL-if nobody else volunteers, I would love to help! 

S1lent

Greetings,
I sent you a message. I can give you a hand with two dummy accounts.  Let me know time and date.
My email features sometimes over-block messages.

S1lent

Joe C

Also, there is a thread called Help With Badges/Challenges. If you ask there, other people might be going for the same badge. I quad-broswer and get badges really quickly.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

If you don't get it by Tues, I'll be glad to help.  Got a little 1 staying with me til then & be really hard for me to play til she goes home Monday night, & by then I'll probably conk out!   giggle2.gif 

harley89

I will help I am on the east coast Georgia to be exact. Just let me know when and what time.  I also can lose really good at spades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview