This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo?

Started by ~buttercup~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~buttercup~

is there a way to email pogo? i have to ask them something and i can't find the place to email them. i went to the help area but there wasn't a place there to email them.  help.gif  panic button.gif  white flag.gif

gran2x2

Need Help? Club Pogo Members Can Get Assistance with Live Chat or Email!

February 8, 2012

There have been some recent changes to our Customer Experience offerings (formerly "Customer Support").

While we no longer offer telephone support, we do offer our Club Pogo members Live Chat assistance. We have agents on hand to assist our members with any issue - technical, billing, and other game related issues. To give general feedback about the site, please Email the Editor

In November, we did make changes to the Help Site and understand that this has caused some confusion for our players, so below you will find instructions on how to receive live help:
Visit Help! The "Help" button is located at the top of every page near your screen name. Click it to visit our Help Center

Search for Answers! First try finding an answer to your issue in our Knowledge Base. Simply type keywords into our "Search" feature located near the top of the page.

Talk to a Game Advisor! If you're unable to find an answer in one of our many Frequently Asked Questions, click the "TALK TO A GAME ADVISOR" button on the right side of the Help Page.

Log In to Help! You may need to log in using your Pogo account information (screen name and password).

Choose Your Product! From there, you'll be asked "What product is your question about?" You can type "Pogo".

Choose Your Game! Next, you'll be asked "What game are you playing?" If it's a game specific question, choose that game. If it doesn't have anything to do with a game, choose any game.

Choose Your Category! You'll see a list of several options. Choose the one that best fits with your issue.

Select a Contact Method! You can choose either "LIVE CHAT" or "EMAIL ME". If you choose Live Chat, you should be connected with an agent fairly quickly. If you prefer email, you should receive a response within 24 hours

catfancie

I've given up on trying to get to the help section.  It used to be so simple and easy to do.  NOT thrilled with the new system them have now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview