Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar sweep...

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

On Wed wasn't getting credit toward the Stellar Sweeper badge so left.  On Thurs I played and got credit for 40, but today when I went back to finish it all my credits toward the badge were gone.  So had to start all over again.  This time I played until I had the badge and see that there is a check mark next to it on the home page of Pogo.  So hopefully I don't have to do it again.  At least I didn't loose the credits I had for the Cake badge.  And it stinks that the Orange (which is yellow by the way) is only in the 4th round.

wakizashi

I just logged on tonight, I actually completed the badge on thursday, found today that it didn't count, starting over  swear2.gif swear2.gif

snap20

Quote from: catfancie on February 10, 2012, 10:18:47 AM
And it stinks that the Orange (which is yellow by the way) is only in the 4th round.
I'm not even going to bother with this badge. Don't like the game and on medium it's worse. I got to round 4 twice and got 1 order for orange. 1. Not worth it.

snowflower

dancing16.gif

MEMBERS: please don't start the challenge Steller Sweeper over again if you've already completed it and Home Page doesn't show it as done.  Look in your badge album and you'll see your badge there ~ so for those who finished it .. no need to start over again....

This was my experience and I hope it's yours too! .. GL GL

snap20

With the cake badge, just get to level four, and purposely fail to meet your goal. You'll stay in level four and the orange cakes still count if you don't pass the level.

S1lent

Greetings,
Note that POGO didn't have an "Opinion Poll" for this week.  Guess they were too busy putting out other problems.

S1lent

pogo 101

think they didnt issue the opinion poll this week because they wouldn't have liked the answers  ...  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview